Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cleric

barbiesmokes
you butt

hehe yesss exactly, it was like spy kids graphics oh gosh xp

hmmm, you appreciate her more when she's not the companion anymore. She's my least favourite,
            and that's probably because I loved Rose !
            But I think it's mostly because of how Martha is all swoony over the doctor, i kind of
            felt some resentment towards her because of the whole situation the doctor had just went through
            with Rose.

But are you watching the Christmas specials !? You have to watch them,
            they all lead up to important stuff in other episodes.

omgomgkay
ugh i watched the first ep where she was introduced and my sister was also watching it. She said she likes martha more because shes ''less annoying'' than rose. Tbh i like rose better, even tho martha seems p smart. Martha seeemmmsss p annoying aswelllll....

Dapper Fatcat

you butt

omgomgkay
ugh i watched the first ep where she was introduced and my sister was also watching it. She said she likes martha more because shes ''less annoying'' than rose. Tbh i like rose better, even tho martha seems p smart. Martha seeemmmsss p annoying aswelllll....

Oh no i definitely don't agree with that ! I think Martha is always annoying, except she does get less annoying throughout the season once she's been rejected by the Doctor and she's not all 'Ooh I love you and stuff'.
          Rose is awesome, she's brought up so many times in all the seasons to come because she's that good hehe.
          But wait till the next season, season 4. Donna Noble is hilarious, i thought at first I wouldn't like
          her because she was a but older and i just didn't see the dynamic relationship going that far
          with the doctor, by my gosh she's awesome !.

I wish i hadn't seen all the seasons so i could watch it all over again waahhh.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU WATCH ALL THE CHRISTMAS SPECIALS !

Cleric

barbiesmokes
you butt

omgomgkay

Oh no i definitely don't agree with that ! I think Martha is always annoying, except she does get less annoying throughout the season once she's been rejected by the Doctor and she's not all 'Ooh I love you and stuff'.
          Rose is awesome, she's brought up so many times in all the seasons to come because she's that good hehe.
          But wait till the next season, season 4. Donna Noble is hilarious, i thought at first I wouldn't like
          her because she was a but older and i just didn't see the dynamic relationship going that far
          with the doctor, by my gosh she's awesome !.

I wish i hadn't seen all the seasons so i could watch it all over again waahhh.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU WATCH ALL THE CHRISTMAS SPECIALS !

KAY imma watch like a season tmr or try to
cause weekendd holllaa
and i'll report back c;

Dapper Fatcat

you butt

cause weekendd holllaa
and i'll report back c;

dude, watch the christmas specials, they're just like normal episodes you have to watch them for future references ! I didn't and i was so confused so i went back and watched them all haha. One season in a day, eaaassyyy whee

Cleric

barbiesmokes
you butt

cause weekendd holllaa
and i'll report back c;

dude, watch the christmas specials, they're just like normal episodes you have to watch them for future references ! I didn't and i was so confused so i went back and watched them all haha. One season in a day, eaaassyyy whee

cause thats how we roll
in the shire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas