Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
10_SciFiNerd_10

Lol. Yea me too. I still need to watch a few, but I love the 4th Doctor so much. They need more of him...

yeah, he was so unique. its because of when they where made. it's harder to find things pre digital

Quotable Explorer

JediKitteh
10_SciFiNerd_10

Lol. Yea me too. I still need to watch a few, but I love the 4th Doctor so much. They need more of him...

yeah, he was so unique. its because of when they where made. it's harder to find things pre digital

Yea. And it really sucks. Most of the old retro science fiction was the good ones...

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
10_SciFiNerd_10

Yea. And it really sucks. Most of the old retro science fiction was the good ones...

yeah. though the new stuff is really good. O.o really sad....i dont think ice cried so much in a long time lol

Quotable Explorer

JediKitteh
10_SciFiNerd_10

yeah. though the new stuff is really good. O.o really sad....i dont think ice cried so much in a long time lol

Yea. And its really funny at times too, though. The old series was more serious ususally.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
10_SciFiNerd_10

Yea. And its really funny at times too, though. The old series was more serious ususally.

yeah. i need to find more of the old series :/

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I could use some friends!

Witty Lunatic

I Love Talking About Everything Who emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Devoted Sex Symbol

Tardis controller
ME ME ME im a whovian ill chat, but i dont so rp.

OMG! You've got that outift thar DOWN! Better than me...but I just started mine...I SHALL BE A BETTER TOM BAKER THAN YOUUUU! xD

Devoted Sex Symbol

Oh yeah...I'll be yur friend. xD

Devoted Sex Symbol

JediKitteh
10_SciFiNerd_10

Actually I 'm pretty sure that most of his episodes are on DVD. I Netflix...as cool as it is...just doesn't have everything.

Quotable Explorer

-OLiViA SUiS-
JediKitteh
10_SciFiNerd_10

Actually I 'm pretty sure that most of his episodes are on DVD. I Netflix...as cool as it is...just doesn't have everything.

I'll keep my eye out for that. That would be awsome to have... Netflix does have some major holes in it..

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
JediKitteh
10_SciFiNerd_10

thats awesome, some day i'll have to look into getting them. but currently all i have is netflix and hulu X3
-OLiViA SUiS-
Tardis controller

OMG! You've got that outift thar DOWN! Better than me...but I just started mine...I SHALL BE A BETTER TOM BAKER THAN YOUUUU! xD

time will only tell. im sorry i havent been on gaia in ages.

Devoted Sex Symbol

Tardis controller
-OLiViA SUiS-
Tardis controller

yeahhhh....you'll probably win... xD
-OLiViA SUiS-
Tardis controller
-OLiViA SUiS-
Tardis controller

yeahhhh....you'll probably win... xD

To be honest i never seen it work with a female avi. would you wanna be freinds?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff