Welcome to Gaia! ::

ll OMORI ll's Kouhai

Newbie Phantom

crying

Sparkly Explorer

Elisabeth!!
Nothing will get to me as hard as when I found out the TARDIS key she kept from when she was originally on the show was the one she gave David when he left.
SO.MANY.FEELS!

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
II Moonlit Sparrow II

crying
crying crying crying crying crying Sarah jane was my fav. companion
SuperWhoLockian
Elisabeth!!
Nothing will get to me as hard as when I found out the TARDIS key she kept from when she was originally on the show was the one she gave David when he left.
SO.MANY.FEELS!

Wait, she did what?

R.I.P. Elisabeth Sladen. Sarah Jane Smith was my favorite companion. heart

crying crying crying crying crying crying

Sparkly Explorer

DeathByTorchwood3
SuperWhoLockian
Elisabeth!!
SO.MANY.FEELS!

Wait, she did what?

Elisabeth took the "key" to the TARDIS when she originally left Doctor Who. When David Tennant left she gave the key to him.
SuperWhoLockian
DeathByTorchwood3
SuperWhoLockian
Elisabeth!!
SO.MANY.FEELS!

Wait, she did what?

Elisabeth took the "key" to the TARDIS when she originally left Doctor Who. When David Tennant left she gave the key to him.

Ohh I see. crying I knew there were so many reasons I loved her!

Newbie Explorer

Wait...the actress that played Sarah Jane is gone?

*Looks up Elisabeth Sladen for proof of information*

I really liked Sarah Jane! I saw her in the 10th Doctor episodes and thought she was cool. I really want to see her other episodes with previous Doctors. It would of been awesome to see her in the 50th Anniversary...
The only Sarah Jane Smith show episodes I watched were the ones with the 10th and 11th doctors.
gods rest her

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I miss her and the Sarah Jane Adventures. That was an awesome show!

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Jambles-chan

I really liked Sarah Jane! I saw her in the 10th Doctor episodes and thought she was cool. I really want to see her other episodes with previous Doctors. It would of been awesome to see her in the 50th Anniversary...

She was cute as hell back in the day. And it totally would have been awesome to see her in the 50th Anniversary, yes.

And to have at least one more series of SJA. I liked that show. Even if it was for kids, it was far more like Doctor Who than Torchwood is.

Dangerous Vampire

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Jambles-chan

Yup, its hard to believe. She and Nicholas Courtney who played the Brigadier both died last year. only about two months apart.

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
II Moonlit Sparrow II

crying

User Image

Babelcolour does a wonderful job with making tribute videos to the various aspects of Doctor Who, from the actors and actresses to the Doctors and the aliens. I still tear up whenever I watch School Reunion and they're talking outside the TARDIS. I will always be thankful for what she left behind for us to enjoy when playing Sarah Jane Smith and a wonderful daughter to continue her legacy of acting... Maybe not in Doctor Who, but who knows?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff