Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
I suppose it's just wishful thinking, but I've been considering the possibility of the 11th returning to the Library. Something about the idea intrigues me, if only because I could see a scenario in which there's a glitch or a virus in this system, all of which would involve him uploading himself to the "hard drive" and saving this world (as well as the stored memory of River Song).

It seems like a viable idea, if only because Moffat seems to love the character, and has a knack for giving characters a proper send off. Thoughts?

Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I think that's her fate but its possible since they rescued the girl anyway
I dunno. As much as I'd like to see the Doctor work out a way to pull River out of the system, there's still the problem of the vashta nerada infestation. And River's become Charlotte's caretaker in the computer world.

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Well when River talks about her death in the end of Forest of The Dead, she says that the Doctor comes to visit her once in a while, so it is possible that in one of those visits he finds something wonky with the computer and an adventure could ensue. Also I don't think that River will ever get out of that computer. If she some how does, it would mean that she would have to be given a physical form that would eventually perish or die. This way River is forever saved on the computer and the Doctor wont ever have to worry about loosing her again.

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Impure Adulation
Well when River talks about her death in the end of Forest of The Dead, she says that the Doctor comes to visit her once in a while, so it is possible that in one of those visits he finds something wonky with the computer and an adventure could ensue. Also I don't think that River will ever get out of that computer. If she some how does, it would mean that she would have to be given a physical form that would eventually perish or die. This way River is forever saved on the computer and the Doctor wont ever have to worry about loosing her again.

I completely agree.

And of course, I didn't mean to imply that River could escape the computer by any means. She's definitely dead, her physical body was fried. What remains of her is merely a memory. However, I could definitely see the Doctor visiting her at some point, if only to tell her goodbye properly (considering the last time he had the chance to say goodbye, he didn't even know who she was yet).

Newbie Explorer

He might go back to the Library since River is there. Since they are married now, I don't know if he thinks its better to leave her or save her.

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
Apple Adams
Impure Adulation

I completely agree.

And of course, I didn't mean to imply that River could escape the computer by any means. She's definitely dead, her physical body was fried. What remains of her is merely a memory. However, I could definitely see the Doctor visiting her at some point, if only to tell her goodbye properly (considering the last time he had the chance to say goodbye, he didn't even know who she was yet).

That would be a really sweet episode, and could totally see that happening. Aww, I'm getting teary eyed just thinking how a scene like that would play out. crying

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
Sooner or later, the Doctor is going to have to tell Amy and Rory....

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tas-Chan
Sooner or later, the Doctor is going to have to tell Amy and Rory....

They'll be devastated. And none too happy that he's been keeping it from them this whole time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff