Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I've seen a few episodes before (such as Don't Blink and Silence in the Library) with my BF who absolutely loves Doctor Who and tonight. BF has been trying to get me to watch the show ith him for ages (about 2 years) and I finally gave in and began from season one of the revived series from BBC. I guess I'm just excited and wanted to say hi! A new Whovian has been born. heart

So how did you come to know the Doctor?
I was at my friends house and he was watching Father's Day from series 1. I hadn't realized I had previously seen an episode with David Tennant before. I immediately fell in love with the Doctor, with all of his compassion, all of his rage, pain, guilt, and love. I have since seen all of the new series and Most of the first doctor (1963-1966) and a couple episodes of the 2nd - 7th Doctors each. It's just wonderful how much there is to the lore of the show.
Also Blink and Silence in the Library are wonderful starter episodes. Welcome into the world of Who!

Beloved Wench

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
I'm relatively new to Who, too. Well. Kind of.
I'm still on Season 4, trying to catch up.
I recommend you start from Doctor 9, the series is amazing.

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
jmhawk
I was at my friends house and he was watching Father's Day from series 1. I hadn't realized I had previously seen an episode with David Tennant before. I immediately fell in love with the Doctor, with all of his compassion, all of his rage, pain, guilt, and love. I have since seen all of the new series and Most of the first doctor (1963-1966) and a couple episodes of the 2nd - 7th Doctors each. It's just wonderful how much there is to the lore of the show.

I have all of those you have described in the Doctor in other episodes (all out of order). Who is amazing.

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
jmhawk
Also Blink and Silence in the Library are wonderful starter episodes. Welcome into the world of Who!

Thank you. whee

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ninamochi
I'm relatively new to Who, too. Well. Kind of.
I'm still on Season 4, trying to catch up.
I recommend you start from Doctor 9, the series is amazing.

I believe it's the 9th Doctor I've started with. I was really confused at first because I thought the Doctor would be David tenant. Boy was I wrong. rolleyes

7,275 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
Have fun, i just finished 10's episodes. Prepare for feels my friend, prepare for feels.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
1st and 2nd season (new series) are my favorite so far.

I'm watching all the classic series atm and my favorite might change

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Yay! Good for you! The Doctor is probably one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE shows ever. I have been a Whovian for a while now, and still love it. I came across my father and sister watching it and just sat down. (I'm not positive, but I think it was Rose's first appearance.) I have been absolutely hooked ever since .You are going to love the Doctor!

Um. Looking at my shirt, I just realized I am wearing a shirt with a TARDIS. .......

Anyway, YAY!

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
skys song
Yay! Good for you! The Doctor is probably one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE shows ever. I have been a Whovian for a while now, and still love it. I came across my father and sister watching it and just sat down. (I'm not positive, but I think it was Rose's first appearance.) I have been absolutely hooked ever since .You are going to love the Doctor!

Um. Looking at my shirt, I just realized I am wearing a shirt with a TARDIS. .......

Anyway, YAY!

I do love the Doctor! It's great when you can share it with family.

Bet that shirt is smexy. heart

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Theodore Brosevelt
1st and 2nd season (new series) are my favorite so far.

I'm watching all the classic series atm and my favorite might change

I'm watching it from netflix and I was hoping I could stream the original series. Nope. Denied. crying

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
WindWolf94
Have fun, i just finished 10's episodes. Prepare for feels my friend, prepare for feels.

A lot of feels. What kind of feels? *tears up* I cry at the drop of a hat!

Anxious Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
o man doctor who is actually such a sad show ;; like i sit and cry all the time cause of it :< but i cry at everythign so,,

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
samantharb
o man doctor who is actually such a sad show ;; like i sit and cry all the time cause of it :< but i cry at everythign so,,

I totally know how that feels. How did you come across the Doctor?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff