Welcome to Gaia! ::

So if I've got this right the painting of Galifrey Falls (No More) is a painting of what they thought was the last day of Galifrey. And it's time lord art. So who painted it? All the time lords would have been dead before it was painted. The Doctor didn't know it's real title so I'm assuming it wasn't him, though he said he was familiar with it. Did the Master have an artistic side? Did some other time lord know what was coming and paint it ahead of time then launch it into space and time?

Blessed Healer

*imagines a time lord in usual red garb but with a beret standing in the middle of the chaos just painting and asking fleeing people to "hold that pose, please"* xd
4hikari
*imagines a time lord in usual red garb but with a beret standing in the middle of the chaos just painting and asking fleeing people to "hold that pose, please"* xd

I greatly enjoy this image. rofl

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's not a painting per se, it is a captured image like a photograph, thus it took very little time or effort to make. As for who took the pic and how it ended up on Earth, we still do not know.
User Image

Cup-o-Soup

4hikari

You have sent me into a laughing fit xd
"YOU! DALEK! GIVE ME A SHOCKED POSE!"

O.G. Gaian

Ratttking
It's not a painting per se, it is a captured image like a photograph, thus it took very little time or effort to make. As for who took the pic and how it ended up on Earth, we still do not know.

"Like those stasis cubes" he says... just like them, no? Cup-a-soup. Thirteen TARDISes, flying in Gallifrey's lower atmosphere at equidistant intervals.... I suspect the TARDIS "painted" it, and that there are more such "paintings", and that's how he'll "find" Gallifrey... or something like that. o_O

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
faolan
Ratttking

"Like those stasis cubes" he says... just like them, no? Cup-a-soup. Thirteen TARDISes, flying in Gallifrey's lower atmosphere at equidistant intervals.... I suspect the TARDIS "painted" it, and that there are more such "paintings", and that's how he'll "find" Gallifrey... or something like that. o_O

Sounds plausible. 3nodding

Are you at all bothered by their playing fast and loose with the term "stasis"?

O.G. Gaian

Ratttking
faolan
Ratttking

Sounds plausible. 3nodding

Are you at all bothered by their playing fast and loose with the term "stasis"?

No more than the imaginative application of "cube." lol Really, though, I'm not -- IRL, we have plenty of things that we call by names that are at best inaccurate or misleading. It's too much a stretch of the imagination to suppose that there's not only intelligent life elsewhere in the universe AND that said life communicates in some kind of "perfect" language that is both infinitely precise and universally understood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff