Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fancy becoming a companion?

*pulls out bags that have been packed since I was 5* BOUT BLOODY TIME! 0.67088607594937 67.1% [ 106 ]
Alright but we're heading straight to woodstock for a good time. 0.063291139240506 6.3% [ 10 ]
Bigger on the inside!?! >-< 0.11392405063291 11.4% [ 18 ]
I'm not one for traveling *shuffles back to the computer* 0.018987341772152 1.9% [ 3 ]
Doctor what? 0.037974683544304 3.8% [ 6 ]
GOLD 0.094936708860759 9.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 158 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Hello Hello people!
User Image
That's right! I'm recruiting companions!!

Add me as a friend, then travel all of time and space with me. Saving the universe, one timey wimey adventure at a time.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

I'm The Doctor, and I've been stuck in these interwebs for sometime now...
You try to take the wifey to brunch in France and where do you end up? Trapped in the interwebs, thank you SEXY. Moving on! I've been on quite a number of adventures so far. Have a look into them via the mysterioius blue links of linkiness. Many forums are old, and unable to take posts, but feel free to have a read and bring any comments or questions back to this thread...

User Image

SEXY here decided I should spend some time in the interwebs, so she materialized on a forum in the Von Helsing house just before a Halloween event.

I lost my TARDIS to a bloke in Pompeii, he sold it off as modern art, to a bloke who eerily resembled one of my later regenerations, so I had to seek donations from your fellow gaians to buy it back.

Then the Halloween war started and I was forced to work as a an assassin of owls for Von Helsing.
Lucky for me I talked the Von Helsing's into making me a healer instead. Much more fitting, I think.

Had a bit of a mix up with the TARDIS when she turned into a pumpkin for Halloween. I am finished trying to fix that blasted chameleon circuit...

Went on a quest to get back in touch with my previous regenerations. It's been a massive success, but Virtual money isn't as easy to borrow from ATM's as real money is.

And currently i'm having a yard sale... a TARDIS yard sale... well more like a forum sale either way. I've cleaned out the TARDIS and have loads of extra junk. If you're interested click the mysterious link of linkyness.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

If you wish to pick my regeneration for the day, Pick a number:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 X 9 10 11 12
OR Everyone!

Previews are in the following post

User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

Pick out my regeneration for the day!! Click the pictures for a preview of the Avi.
FEEL FREE TO DONATE
There are all kinds of little props I'd love to get.

onexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwoxxxxx
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image
-COMPLETED-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-COMPLETED-xxx

threexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx333xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx four
-COMPLETED-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-COMPLETED-

fivexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx six

seven xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeight

war doctor xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnine
-COMPLETED-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-COMPLETED-

ten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeleven
-COMPLETED- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-COMPLETED-

twelve
User Image
-COMPLETED-

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Here You can take a gander through the junk I've been trying to rid myself of. I've included nifty little clickable pictures that will take right to the market place so you can check prices on items before making offers. PM's work as well, (and are actually preferred), but you can even send me a trade with the item you want in the title, and a gold offer. Or chit chat in here with me.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

I'm willing to barter a bit, but I'd really prefer buyer's who are ready to buy mass amounts of items. I'm attempting to clean out the inventory as quickly as possible, without losing tons of gold in the process. I have regenerations to get back in touch with after all.

User Image

User Image Green BassxxxxxxUser Image Kohaku KoixxxxxxUser Image Blue Bass

User Image

User Image Aquarium Christmas Gift xxxxxx User Image Aquarium Coral Blue
User Image Aquarium Colourful Coral 1 xxxxxx User Image Aquarium Sold Out Sign

User Image

User Image Big Old Tire x3
User Image Driftwood x2

User Image

User Image Ticket x1071
User Image Superglue x2

User Image

User Image Fitness Camp Windbreaker xxxxxx User Image Lighting Bolt x4
User Image Barrel Apparel x5 xxxxxx User Image Liam's Letter x7
User Image Javilin Impalement x3 xxxxxx User Image Hoarded Snack Cakes
User Image DOOM Party Glasses xxxxxx User Image Serphique Vest
User Image Virtual Piggy T-Shirt xxxxxx User Image Burning Pile of Summer Tops
User Image Rumblekitten: Waffles' Ears xxxxxx User Image V-Day 2k13 Candy Heartclip

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
NOW... I'll be in the TARDIS...

User Image

BUT Let the chatting COMMENCE!

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
This was one of the most awesome of posts, so I'm posting it in honour of the revamped thread.

Sarah-J-Smith
A screen nearby goes from fuzzy to clear in the matter of moments, showing a woman on the other end in business dress from the cozy attic of her home in Ealing. "Doctor! Long time no hear from! It's your favorite reporter." She laughed quietly after he would turn to her. "Really? Advertising for new companions? You're lucky the TARDIS sent a message to Mr. Smith to let me know about this! You know that any of your enemies are sure to find out about this and try to come in disguise in order to try and kill you, right? That never crossed your Time Lord mind?" She crossed her arms across her chest as she patiently waited for an answer, thankful the teens weren't around to hound him with questions about wanting to travel with him.

User Image

Shrugging slightly The Doctor wandered leisurely to the screen. "Now now, Sarah Jane..." Poking at the small face projected on a the screen he emphasized his words. "SEXY has made a mystery trip into the internet. Now, if I cant figure out the entrance in and out, I doubt I'll have much to worry about. It all seems very closed off in her... though there are some highly disturbing websites pertaining to farm animals... I suggest to steer VERY FAR AWAY from those." Scratching his head a moment he mutters to himself, "I was only curious about milking a cow... I wasn't asking for that much detail..."

[[OOC: I really hope you don't mind me borrowing your post. it was just so brilliant.]]

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
This was one of the most awesome of posts, so I'm posting it in honour of the revamped thread.

Sarah-J-Smith
A screen nearby goes from fuzzy to clear in the matter of moments, showing a woman on the other end in business dress from the cozy attic of her home in Ealing. "Doctor! Long time no hear from! It's your favorite reporter." She laughed quietly after he would turn to her. "Really? Advertising for new companions? You're lucky the TARDIS sent a message to Mr. Smith to let me know about this! You know that any of your enemies are sure to find out about this and try to come in disguise in order to try and kill you, right? That never crossed your Time Lord mind?" She crossed her arms across her chest as she patiently waited for an answer, thankful the teens weren't around to hound him with questions about wanting to travel with him.

User Image

Shrugging slightly The Doctor wandered leisurely to the screen. "Now now, Sarah Jane..." Poking at the small face projected on a the screen he emphasized his words. "SEXY has made a mystery trip into the internet. Now, if I cant figure out the entrance in and out, I doubt I'll have much to worry about. It all seems very closed off in her... though there are some highly disturbing websites pertaining to farm animals... I suggest to steer VERY FAR AWAY from those." Scratching his head a moment he mutters to himself, "I was only curious about milking a cow... I wasn't asking for that much detail..."

[[OOC: I really hope you don't mind me borrowing your post. it was just so brilliant.]]

((OOC: *SQUEAL* Really?!? I don't mind at all! I'm honored that you highlighted it and don't mind continuing it if you don't))

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sarah-J-Smith
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS

Sarah-J-Smith

User Image

((OOC: *SQUEAL* Really?!? I don't mind at all! I'm honored that you highlighted it and don't mind continuing it if you don't))

I'd love to continue, but would like to take it to pm's or perhaps an rp thread. this forum isn't listed in barton town.

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
"The elephant goes: BWAMP!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sarah-J-Smith
User Image