Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astral Traveler

Hi guys as you can see I'm trying to best create a standard timelord outfit, I haven't done bad so far, I am gonna replace this hat with another and for the final touch I need a name for an item which best resembles a timelord shoulder and back piece like this timelord shoulder piece

If you know of an item which would resemble a shoulder piece, not exactly obviously, but as close as it can get, could you please give me the name of that item? Like some sort of item or neck piece, thanks.

Space Werewolf

I don't think there's anything exactly like the standard Time Lord ceremonial silly hat on Gaia. You'll probably have to go with just the pauldrons/lower collar; the High Elf Hoods have a hood-down pose that might work. There's no shortage of other silly/shiny hats to wear.

Skullcap: There's a silver cap with an orange gem in the Fremere's Guard item. (I hadn't thought about trying the Galaxy suit like you're using)

If you don't mind some frills, the various recolors of Juno's Lace have a lace collar pose that might work for something.
You might check out something like the Syndarian Summoner shoulder armor, not quite right, but. . .

Anxious Hunter

Kizu-Ato
You might check out something like the Syndarian Summoner shoulder armor, not quite right, but. . .
as war says... that should fit

Astral Traveler

well thanks guys but like you say I don't think these items even come close, thanks for the help though I appreciate it, I'll keep looking myself.

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
I just ran across this thread, perhaps a bit late. I'm still going to suggest Steamgear Fugitive for my own personal reference, if nothing else. I think if it layers okay with some other stuff it would be a good starting place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff