Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Fatcat

SlaineWildfire
Epic Floofykins
I personally think Weeping Angels are far more scarier than Cybermen
XP

So do I, but I don't think she completely gets the Angels yet. But we also don't let her watch too many scary episodes, don't want my baby girl having nightmares.

HA!
It makes them tough!
My father was obsessed with anything horror related and I had horriable nightmares growing up, still do but I absolutly love horror movies <3

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Well if you are good at sewing you could make her the Doctor, Amy Pond, and Rory like little stuffed animals for her birthday. She would love that and probably never put them down!

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
TenshiPrime
Well if you are good at sewing you could make her the Doctor, Amy Pond, and Rory like little stuffed animals for her birthday. She would love that and probably never put them down!

I am not good at sewing, but I was considering felting the Doctor or possibly River Song. She watched the Ceebeebies bedtime tale with Alex Kingston and got SO excited. She wouldn't even listen to the story, she kept saying "That's her! That's her! River! That's her!"

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SlaineWildfire
TenshiPrime

I am not good at sewing, but I was considering felting the Doctor or possibly River Song. She watched the Ceebeebies bedtime tale with Alex Kingston and got SO excited. She wouldn't even listen to the story, she kept saying "That's her! That's her! River! That's her!"

Haha I did that a lot when I was younger as well. Everytime I saw a movie with David Tennent in it I screamed like a fan girl and always watched it. Expect for the vampire flick he was in. My mom really wanted to protect me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games