Welcome to Gaia! ::

Personally I was devastated when they replaced Tennant, and was being to stubborn to accept any one else, but a few episodes in and I got to say Matt Smith has done a very good job filing in his shoes! Any one else feel the same? smile

Liberal Lunatic

I always get so attached to the doctors regeneration that I was sorta worried when it was time for a a new regen. I have to say I've come to love Matt Smith and the new quirks he brought to the Doctor. I also love Amy and Rory which was surprising cause I figured after Rose and Donna I'd be rather biased again but after about the second episode I was in love with all of them. I have to say though I'd love to see the Doctor have an alien companion next... but that's getting off topic and I'm really not looking forward to the next regen but I hope the new doctor will work the magic Matt did and make me like them just the same.

Super Smoker

It took me a while to adjust to a lack of Tennant, but I did eventually warm up to Matt Smith. It's not that he isn't good- I just wasn't ready to lose Tennant.
mad scream
Xeyou
Personally I was devastated when they replaced Tennant, and was being to stubborn to accept any one else, but a few episodes in and I got to say Matt Smith has done a very good job filing in his shoes! Any one else feel the same? smile

Matt's adorable. smile I'd never heard of Dr. Who until I watched the first episode with him in it. Mmmhmm. smile
yeah, at first i hated that they replaced tennant, but i eventually began to love smith. I expecially love the way he talks, that and the way his accent sounds.

Apoc Twilly's Compadre

Fashionable Pumpkin

I was really sad when David left. But Matt warmed up to me and i simply love him now. heart

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"Matt Smith is the reason I love Doctor Who. I am sorry but I feel like all other Doctors only existed to create a better backstory for Smith's version. He's energetic, emotional, adorable, exciting, intelligent, and every second he is on the screen you can't take your eyes off of it.

And it doesn't hurt that Amy and Rory are so damn adorable. Rose was whiny, Martha was so reliable she was almost boring, and Donna just yelled at anything. Amy is adorable and has the deepest connection to the Doctor than almost any of his past companions spoiler: hell she's even his mother in law. And Rory is so sweet and strong when it counts. They just highlight everything great about Matt Smith, so in my opinion he's near unbeatable."
User Image

Shirtless Millionaire

i love tennant smile hes my favorite but i like matt smith i think hes doing a good job !

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Xeyou

That is an exact description of how I felt :3 However, when I heard Matt Smith was the next doctor, I was more that slightly thrilled, since he's from the same town that I live in! ^-^ He also went to the same school as my brother biggrin Even with all that, I still expected him to be nothing next to Tennant, but he's doing very well so far! smile

Unfortunatetly the same can't be said for Steven Moffat v_v They recent storylines have disappointed me D: I sincerely wish Russel T Davies would return and write the rest of Doctor Who.

Demonic Lunatic

i loved him when he first came one,but for some reasn i dont like him as much any more.he's ok.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff