Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Stay with the doctor or stay home! Such a mood ruiner.
Well, considering Amy and Rory will be leaving soon anyway, at least you won't have to put up with this "mood ruiner" for much longer.

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Clare_N
Well, considering Amy and Rory will be leaving soon anyway, at least you won't have to put up with this "mood ruiner" for much longer.
So a few more episodes then we get a new "blondy" assistant?

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Lucas Coldstone
Clare_N

"Blondy"? What? She's a brunette.

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Clare_N

The newones gonna be a brunette? I thought she was gonna be another Rose Tyler, ooo, now that was a good assistant.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Clare_N

The newones gonna be a brunette? I thought she was gonna be another Rose Tyler, ooo, now that was a good assistant.

...No she wasn't. Rose was a terrible assistant.

I heard vague rumors that the new girl might be a bit like the older companions, with a sort of teacher-student relationship, which I honestly really really really want to see again. Shipteases are boring.

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Clare_N

I heard vague rumors that the new girl might be a bit like the older companions, with a sort of teacher-student relationship, which I honestly really really really want to see again. Shipteases are boring.
YOU HOLD YOUR TONGUE! I CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN SHE HAD TO LEAVE THE 9th DOCTOR TO THE DALEKS! SHE LOVED THAT DOCTOR AND WOULD BEND REALITY TO BE WITH HIM!

Witty Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Clare_N

That would be a nice change. I do admit to being torn when Rose was separated though..

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Clare_N

YOU HOLD YOUR TONGUE! I CRIED LIKE A BABY WHEN SHE HAD TO LEAVE THE 9th DOCTOR TO THE DALEKS! SHE LOVED THAT DOCTOR AND WOULD BEND REALITY TO BE WITH HIM!

Having seen the entire series prior to that, I felt it was a bit weird that the Doctor would be in any romantic relationship with any companion. He's an old man, dammit.
this is hott lol

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam

Having seen the entire series prior to that, I felt it was a bit weird that the Doctor would be in any romantic relationship with any companion. He's an old man, dammit.
But hes like a vampire, forever forced in a state of unchange. Even though he ages, he never really gets any older, besides the River Songs wedding episode.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam
Lucas Coldstone
Xiam

But hes like a vampire, forever forced in a state of unchange. Even though he ages, he never really gets any older, besides the River Songs wedding episode.

Just because he doesn't look older doesn't mean he doesn't get older.

And he does end up appearing older with certain regenerations.

High-functioning Hoarder

Back to the issue at hand - I am a little frustrated too at the whole drop off/pick up theme with Amy & Rory this season. I wonder if they are too? At least last season they had the baby to chase after ....

Romantic Werewolf

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
[ Glass_wings ]
Back to the issue at hand - I am a little frustrated too at the whole drop off/pick up theme with Amy & Rory this season. I wonder if they are too? At least last season they had the baby to chase after ....
Yes, I think the whole "theme" of their assasistance ended up the "baby" Melody Pond. (Still get shivers saying that)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff