Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chai Wolf
]

Proof I should NEVER post when I am beyond tired - I forge things that make me look like an idiot. Thanks for correcting me! :3

And technically, yes, child of the TARDIS, but she does have Gallifreyan traits and the like. So since the Doctor is the only Time Lord left unless if they pull a plot twist, she's the closest we're gonna get.
moriartea

Again, last post: never post when tired. Haha, thank you. I can't believe I forgot that.

6,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
hi everybody I am naked
redface

Dangerous Fairy

matt smith is sexy people like male doctors
I just say kill River Song. BU

Wait...she is dead.

Well kill her before the next season. Yeah. Worth the Paradox.

Newbie Explorer

The Doctor should continue to be male because:

Girls seem to over think things (I'm a girl so I would know). Guys seem to just go with their guts and take more risks. That is why the Doctor should always be male. That is why the majority of the companions are girls. It's a balance thing. They stop the Doctor from going over the edge.

Beloved Inquisitor

Dandy Doctor
Time Lords have genders too, you know; if the first Doctor was male, guess what? His regenerations are going to be male, too. Can't just exactly switch.

As others mentioned previously, there are Time Ladies, and River is a good example.
Killing off the Doctor that's been around for almost fifty years now would not help the show, at all.
In the episode where the tardis was put into a human body the doctor said another time lord - the one with the uroboros tattoo - had regenerated as a woman a couple of times.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Dandy Doctor
Time Lords have genders too, you know; if the first Doctor was male, guess what? His regenerations are going to be male, too. Can't just exactly switch.

As others mentioned previously, there are Time Ladies, and River is a good example.
Killing off the Doctor that's been around for almost fifty years now would not help the show, at all.

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't think Time Lords and Ladies regenerate into different sexes...

Besides, if anyone were to do that, it would have to be The Master.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I suppose it would be interesting to have the tables turned and the main character a female Time Lord who travels around and picks up male companions to travel with but then again, I don't think it would work because of how long this show has run with a male character only. I would rather they make another Doctor Who spin off with a female Time Lord as the main character and have some of those episodes cross paths with the main show occasionally kinda like they did with Torchwood.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Trigona
I don't think Time Lords and Ladies regenerate into different sexes...

Besides, if anyone were to do that, it would have to be The Master.

I agree 100%

Hilarious Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Survivor 150
czarist
Why couldn't he just DIE.
crying
I'm sorry but, I'm sick of having male time lords, the femnist revolution must begin someday. rolleyes

You can go to hell.
Matt Smith is a god ._.
I cant believe you would ever say that. ;~;

Generous Tactician

12,750 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Overstocked 200
either way lol smile
I don't get why people are denying the fact he could regenarate as a female, as it has clearly been stated as possible.

Still I would hate for it to happen, even if she was a nice piece of eye candy.

Anyway, I like Matt, and think River is annoy, so yeah.

Dapper Millionaire

Ech, I don't like River much gonk
I am liking Matt Smith more and more though, so no killing him off yet!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff