Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why couldn't he just DIE.
crying
I'm sorry but, I'm sick of having male time lords, the femnist revolution must begin someday. rolleyes

river song is here so people can stop fantasizing about a female Doctor

You've got Jenny, the Rani, and River
how many more female time lords do you want?

User Image

Salty Treat

it would be terrible if there was a female doctor

imo

User Image

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I don't really care if the Doctor is ever female, I just want Smith to regenerate.

:/

Dapper Cat

Yeaaaah, I'd rather we just stick with Matt Smith's Doctor. I was never fond of River.

Also, there are quite a few notable Time Ladies.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
It's my timey-whimey detector. Goes "bing" when there's stuff. Also, it can boil an egg at thirty paces.

Geez, way to be melodramatic.
Smith is awesome.
And River was a timelady before she saved his life.
GET OVER IT.
He's only been around two seasons, leave the poor man alone.

Whether you want it to or not actually. I've learned to stay away from hens. It's not pretty when they blow.

Eloquent Gekko

9,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Moffat cannot satisfy everyone. Just embrace it for the fandom.
Time Lords have genders too, you know; if the first Doctor was male, guess what? His regenerations are going to be male, too. Can't just exactly switch.

As others mentioned previously, there are Time Ladies, and River is a good example.
Killing off the Doctor that's been around for almost fifty years now would not help the show, at all.

Doctor Donna, River is half-Time Lord, Jenny....

YANAUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want River to regenerate or get plastic surgery or something. She looked much better in kid form and friend-of-Amy form.
Dandy Doctor
Time Lords have genders too, you know; if the first Doctor was male, guess what? His regenerations are going to be male, too. Can't just exactly switch.

As others mentioned previously, there are Time Ladies, and River is a good example.
Killing off the Doctor that's been around for almost fifty years now would not help the show, at all.
Actually, in 6x04 The Doctor's Wife, the Doctor mentions another Time Lord, the Corsair, to have regenerated into both men and women.
PokeMandeeV2

You've got Jenny, the Rani, and River
how many more female time lords do you want?

Although, strictly speaking, River is a human who acquired Time Lord traits because she was conceived in the Time Vortex.

And don't forget Susan and Romana.

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I just started liking Matt Smith. I don't want him to regenerate yet!

Barton Lover

10,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Champion 300
Dandy Doctor

~~
User Image

That's not true- in the episode where the TARDIS became a woman, the Doctor does talk about another male timelord who regenerated as a woman once 3nodding

However, I like Matt Smith, I don't want him to regenerate just yet crying
And isn't River just a TARDIS baby and not a full-on Timelord?
~~Wolf Girl~~
~~
I really hope this is a butthurt dude who's trying to make feminists look bad or a very poor, very immature attempt at a joke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff