Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
So...ive been thinking about how amy and rory leave this season and here is my theory.

They get sent back in time by weeping angels.

im saying this because i watched some video on youtube of the doctor reading a letter from amy in new york. so my theory is it's the same kind of "this is what happened to us" letter like the one sally got from her friend in blink. :3

anyone agree? or am i an idiot

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I don't want Amy and Rory to go emotion_facepalm

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
A plausible thought, but wouldn't the Doctor just go back in time and fetch them?
Amy could have very well wrote a letter saying when they were as soon as they got there.

I'm betting Amy bites the dust.
I kind of feel bad for wanting that to happen, but yeah.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Lady Ammaryce
I'm betting Amy bites the dust.
I kind of feel bad for wanting that to happen, but yeah.

I second this.

Newbie Explorer

Interesting theory.

I myself think Amy going to get into some major trouble. Rory will try to save her and they both die.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
i dunno though. its rare for companions to die. i hope not D: i dont think the doctor could take it again.
JediKitteh
i dunno though. its rare for companions to die.

And it's even rarer for regular companions to die and stay dead; there's almost always some twist that allows them to come back to life. Either that or they didn't actually die in the first place.

In fact, that's why I think Adric's death was so significant. Until then, no recurring character had been permanently killed off during the course of an adventure, though nothing similar has happened to another regular . . . yet.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Clare_N

In fact, that's why I think Adric's death was so significant. Until then, no recurring character had been permanently killed off during the course of an adventure, though nothing similar has happened to another regular . . . yet.

right, thats why i seriously doubt they'll do it that way
though i was just thinking...if the angels sent amy/rory back in time and they sent the doctor a letter explaining what happened to them/where they where. If he went back in time to get them, wouldn't it create a paradox? because then they'd have never wrote the letter to tell him when they where.

Izzergh's Wife

Mega Sophomore

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I had a similar theory, but instead I think just Rory gets sent back.
I mean, he's cheated (and by cheated I mean that he has died and come back. I don't guess that technically counts as cheating... hm...) death so many times, there's no way that he's gonna survive.
And there isn't any solid proof, but I'm fairly certain that people who have been touched by the Angels cannot be brought back to their original time. They are sent back in time so that the angels can feed off of their energy. Maybe bringing someone back to their original timeline would cause them to die, as they no longer have any potential in that timeline? Does that make sense? I dunno...

Tipsy Cat

35,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I think that Amy is going to die and possibly Rory as well. I'd be disappointed if just Amy dies, but if Rory dies as well I wouldn't be as disappointed.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
yeah that too. Im eager to see what happens. i like amy/rory, but i love how this show works. everything changes.

Party Member

JediKitteh
i dunno though. its rare for companions to die. i hope not D: i dont think the doctor could take it again.
User Image

NOT RARE ENOUGH. crying

Party Member

Clare_N
JediKitteh
i dunno though. its rare for companions to die.

And it's even rarer for regular companions to die and stay dead; there's almost always some twist that allows them to come back to life. Either that or they didn't actually die in the first place.

User Image

Adric-atar! blaugh

Newbie Noob

I agree with the fact that killing off a companion is rare. But i think if they killed off Rory it would make more sense then killing off Amy.
Bjornr
I agree with the fact that killing off a companion is rare.

Yes, there have only been seven confirmed companion deaths to date and most of those involved characters who barely qualify as companions. However, whether Amy and/or Rory will join the list of dead companions remains to be seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff