Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Seeker

User Image

User Image

I never really thought about Ianto/Doctor until it was recently brought up in a conversation, where I then found these pictures.

Any Thoughts my fellow Whovians?

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I think I know the person who drew those...

Personally, I'm a recent lover of the pair. Mainly because my Human Doctor profile was ambushed by two wonderful Iantos. <3
Hmmm. No. I really don't like Ianto with anyone else except for Jack. Ianto's genuine sexual confusion suggests that hs homosexual tendencies only extend to Jack. Which,of course, is understandable. XD

However, given Jack's immortality, I don't expect Ianto to be his "one and only", regrdless of Ianto's fate (that never happened. I won't admit it).

I do, however, also ship Jack/Jack (circa "Captain Jack Harkness" <3). I love John Hart, as well. Just not with Jack, or "Eye-Candy", for that matter.

LMAO at the stopwatch in the second one. There's a lot of things you can do with one of those. XD
I just now noticed this xD

I'm the one that drew those. I even have them up on my profile along with my chibi comic in the background. It's funny seeing other people spreading my stuff around xD

I ship Jack/Ianto/Doctor like crazy. Everyone that Rps with me knows this~

Time-traveling Gaian

Greedy Seeker

Vivacious Flirt

I'm the one that drew those. I even have them up on my profile along with my chibi comic in the background. It's funny seeing other people spreading my stuff around xD

You drew these? That's wonderful! Nice Detail work.

I actually hadn't thought of it until I saw your pictures on PhotoBucket. But it is an interesting idea.
TheManyFacesofJester
Vivacious Flirt

You drew these? That's wonderful! Nice Detail work.

I actually hadn't thought of it until I saw your pictures on PhotoBucket. But it is an interesting idea.

Thank you =3

Excitable Pyromaniac

29,840 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I've come across a few fan fictions as well as fan arts that support this, though personally I just like Jack and Ianto, mostly because of how Ianto is, Jack I can see trying to talk Ianto into trying it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff