Welcome to Gaia! ::

before he was doctor who we spoke for 3 mins then i had to go .... if only i stayed and talked for longer

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I'm picqued! What were you talking about and how did you two meet up? Don't tell me he was in that play where he's wearing the dress? lol
AKO_Slash
I'm picqued! What were you talking about and how did you two meet up? Don't tell me he was in that play where he's wearing the dress? lol
haha nar i was in london in this pub / bar type place and he was at the counter and i knocked into him and he acted cool about it i aploigised and we spoke for a bit as i waited for the drinks i order to come

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Ronnie Dc-ed
AKO_Slash
haha nar i was in london in this pub / bar type place and he was at the counter and i knocked into him and he acted cool about it i aploigised and we spoke for a bit as i waited for the drinks i order to come

What'd you talk about? Sports? Bumping into people?

Dear Dog

Very awesome indeed!

Friendly Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Maybe you gave him some luck and that luck made him the doctor! Also excuse me whilst I go eat my cat in rage.

Dapper Hunter

My psych teacher used to teach him... does that count?

Dangerous Fairy

jealous he is so sexy x

Newbie Explorer

That's awesome! Did you know who he was when you met him? Like when you bumped into him did you immediately realize that it was Matt Smith? I'm from the U.S. and am not sure how popular he was before he started on Doctor Who.

2,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
WHAT. YOU TALKED TO HIM. 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh Oh mah god I'm going to jump off a building.
You lucky duck.

That's so cool that you just literally bumped into him XD

I've always dreamt of going to England an accidentally running into Matt or David (preferrably David, but Matt is a close second smile ).

I'll be back in a bit. I'm going to go flip some tables out of fanjealousyrage.
Met him a few times. I live in the town right by his hometown, Northampton. Not that it's difficult. N'ton is small and you can't go anywhere without bumping into someone you know.
Jambles-chan
That's awesome! Did you know who he was when you met him? Like when you bumped into him did you immediately realize that it was Matt Smith? I'm from the U.S. and am not sure how popular he was before he started on Doctor Who.

he wants big in the UK until he got the part as the doctors so no he was just a normal guy to me haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff