Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Phantom

14,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
First of all, don't hate me because I don't know all the shows front to back, nor have I hardly made a dent in the massive amount of footage this show has; instead, welcome a new Doctor Who fanatic. smile
I have watched through Season 2, Episode 4 and I cannot believe that I hadn't gotten into this show before! Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about the Doctor doing his change of form thing, but I like the "new" guy. (As far as I can tell, the second form of the Doctor, David Tennant.)
So let me prompt you: What about this show keeps you coming back?
I cannot get over the witty remarks and crazy plot-lines! Although, I have a horrible fear of children with gas-masks, now. xP

Newbie Explorer

Welcome fellow Whovian!

The 10th Doctor (who you called the 'new guy') is amazing! Anyway, the first Doctor you saw was the 9th Doctor (black leather coat) and the 10th followed him (long brown coat and white/red converse shoes). There are 8 Doctors before the first one you saw. They are referred to as the "Classic Doctors" and the ones you are seeing now are considered "NuWho" Doctors.

Omnipresent Phantom

14,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Jambles-chan
Welcome fellow Whovian!

I agree, Tennant is amazing! Anyway, the first Doctor you saw was the 9th Doctor (black leather coat) and the 10th followed him (long brown coat and white/red converse shoes). There are 8 Doctors before the first one you saw. They are referred to as the "Classic Doctors" and the ones you are seeing now are considered "NuWho" Doctors.
Oh cool! That interesting.

Newbie Explorer

Xevra
Jambles-chan
Welcome fellow Whovian!

I agree, Tennant is amazing! Anyway, the first Doctor you saw was the 9th Doctor (black leather coat) and the 10th followed him (long brown coat and white/red converse shoes). There are 8 Doctors before the first one you saw. They are referred to as the "Classic Doctors" and the ones you are seeing now are considered "NuWho" Doctors.
Oh cool! That interesting.

Yes! When you finish the NuWho Doctors, maybe you could check out some of the other Doctors. Also if you didn't know, this is a really good 'skip around' series so if one Doctor doesn't catch your interest, it is easy to switch to another regeneration of him. All of the Doctor's regenerations have different personalities and appearances.

Omnipresent Phantom

14,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Jambles-chan
Yes! When you finish the NuWho Doctors, maybe you could check out some of the other Doctors. Also if you didn't know, this is a really good 'skip around' series so if one Doctor doesn't catch your interest, it is easy to switch to another regeneration of him. All of the Doctor's regenerations have different personalities and appearances.
So crazy. I think this is the only show like that. At least, as far as from what shows I've seen.

Newbie Explorer

Xevra
Jambles-chan
So crazy. I think this is the only show like that. At least, as far as from what shows I've seen.
There are also bonus episodes and/or specials! They do Christmas and New Years episodes. Even specials called Children In Need's and Red Nose Day's xd
Xevra

Yes, well, if it isn't anything else, Doctor Who is one of a kind.

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
I started with the 9th doctor as well, so don't worry. The "classic doctors" episodes are more difficult to come by, so don't feel bad. Overall, how do you like the show?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff