Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daring Witch

18,925 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
Since they've already had him back in The Day Of The Doctor, I think it would be fantastic to have Tom Baker back for the next Doctor. Just so we know there's no more hijinks with regeneration counts, and 'revisiting old faces' turns out to be his final regeneration and whatnot.

Fashionable Genius

Idris Elba, Samuel L Jackson, Liam Neeson, or even Benedict Cumberbatch! My list goes on and on and on. lol

Tipsy Torii

Nephilym
Virgo Whiskers
Nephilym

Since Benedict Cumberbatch has been mention a couple times, I'm just gonna throw another big name out there. Tom Hiddleston.

Ooo... I could get behind a Tim Hiddleston Doctor! emotion_yatta

User Image

User Image

Sexiest thing I've seen in months.

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Moonstone Maeve
Since they've already had him back in The Day Of The Doctor, I think it would be fantastic to have Tom Baker back for the next Doctor. Just so we know there's no more hijinks with regeneration counts, and 'revisiting old faces' turns out to be his final regeneration and whatnot.

Baker wasn't one of my favorites. I'd love to see 2's son play the Doctor. Er how much does he look like his old man?

Welcoming Receiver

I've said it in the other thread and I'll say it in this one as well: I'd really love to see Bryan Cranston's interpretation of the doctor. He's such a brilliant actor and he can portray so many different roles so authentically... I'd just be very interested to see how he'd play the doctor biggrin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Craig Ferguson and Billy Connolly would be my top choices for the role.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Recca Hino
Moonstone Maeve

Baker wasn't one of my favorites. I'd love to see 2's son play the Doctor. Er how much does he look like his old man?
Not much imo.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsT/tve17329-19860521-797.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=17329&h=192&w=256&tbnid=R7Yj7aUWtwd3SM:&zoom=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=200&usg=__NI8GBIemsICtVjq8SVpGVSE7G5s=&docid=mymv9BdJrh6MiM&itg=1&ved=0CLsBEMo3&ei=qx8bVO6pG8L2yQSt7ILYAQ

Here's David's brother, Michael, not sure which son you meant.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/doctorwhonews/Products/books/patricktroughton-biography-michaeltroughton.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/02/dwn090211122008-patrick-troughton.html&h=225&w=200&tbnid=bfQXR3RGXdNSJM:&zoom=1&tbnh=186&tbnw=165&usg=__S_jeFuz97uSR6S4aPTKprhPMhZM=&docid=Y9hae3g8PaV9OM&itg=1&ved=0CK8BEMo3&ei=HSAbVPewJIWpyAT5h4HQDA

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Hmm, your right. The picture you gave he kind of looked like a taller version of his father, but then I found out he played Proffessor Hobbes in "Midnight", and no he doesn't look much like him. He has played the Third Doctor for the Audio Series.

Back on to a new face it's too bad Georgia Elizabeth Tennant played Jenny. I'd love to see her come back as the character, but I think it would have been interesting if she had played the Doctor instead. The first Female Doctor being the child of an actor who played the Doctor before could have had a lot of impact on the character.

Repeating Legacy for a new face, Sam Troughton. While I don't see his father playing the third Doctor, Sam followed in his grandfathers footsteps with a roll on a Robin Hood TV show, why not also follow and play the Doctor. It have a lot of impact if he plays the next one because it will be the second of the new set. I liked him as Much so I think he'd do his grandfather proud.

Blessed Survivor

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I actually approve Hugh Laurie to play the next Doctor after Capaldi.
And I think Tomo Hiddleston actually fits better as one of the companions rather than the Doctor himself.
Let me bring in a wild card, Ian McKellen.
He did Magneto and Gandalf with brillance, so why not the Doctor?

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
emmysailorstar
I actually approve Hugh Laurie to play the next Doctor after Capaldi.
And I think Tomo Hiddleston actually fits better as one of the companions rather than the Doctor himself.
Let me bring in a wild card, Ian McKellen.
He did Magneto and Gandalf with brillance, so why not the Doctor?

Thanks to Battlefield we know eventually the Doc is going to be Merlin so why not have Ian McKellen play that Doctor.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

User Image
Patrick Stewart, obv. Or less obv, James May. I just love the guy. He's so hilarious and quirky. He'd have made a great doctor.

CornOnMyDare's Senpai

Virgo Whiskers
I know this is kinda cheating, but I'd love to see David Tennant return as the doctor. I think a lot of people would complain, but I would be so happy!

I would be so so so so so happy! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Fashionable Shopper

5,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I would be okay with Tom Hiddleston or Bennedict Cumberbatch, but I really wanted Bradley James or Jonas Armstrong. I even think Martin Freeman or even Morgan Freeman would have been awesome!

Party Member

Recca Hino
Moonstone Maeve

User Image

NO GRANDSON User Image
i love me some Much emotion_dowant

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Moonstone Maeve

Didn't he imply that he'd "revisit old faces" a few times? That's how I took it, but I could be wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff