Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So in last night's episode Mark Williams, who's known for playing Arthur Weasley in the Harry Potter films played Brian Williams, the father of Rory Williams who's played actor by Arthur Darville.

Hm. That is all.

Eloquent Streaker

That's nothing. Barty Crouch Sr. and Barty Crouch Jr., from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, were both in Doctor Who- Senior, played by Roger Lloyd Pack, was John Lumic in the episodes Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel (he created the Cybermen), while Junior was none other than David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Requiem in Mortis
That's nothing. Barty Crouch Sr. and Barty Crouch Jr., from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, were both in Doctor Who- Senior, played by Roger Lloyd Pack, was John Lumic in the episodes Rise of the Cybermen and The Age of Steel (he created the Cybermen), while Junior was none other than David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor.

That's pretty good. I've got an even better one, but it's not Doctor Who related at all.

The role of Peter Venkman in Ghostbusters was played by Bill Murray in the live action films, and voiced by Lorenzo Music in the animated series. Music also voiced Garfield in Garfield and Friends, and Bill Murray went on to voice Garfield in the (mostly) live action 2004 film.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Aha, that's awesome!
Okay. The actress Georgia Moffett played the Doctor's daughter in the episode The Doctor's Daughter. Moffett is the daughter of Peter Davidson, aka the Fifth Doctor. She also married David Tennant and had a daughter with the Doctor.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lady Saphy
Okay. The actress Georgia Moffett played the Doctor's daughter in the episode The Doctor's Daughter. Moffett is the daughter of Peter Davidson, aka the Fifth Doctor. She also married David Tennant and had a daughter with the Doctor.

Ohh, how could I forget? That one's awesome.

I love trivia. whee
Sammirah
Lady Saphy

Ohh, how could I forget? That one's awesome.

I love trivia. whee

I know, right? Trivia is the best! heart
Lady Saphy

I love this!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas