Total Votes:[ 738 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
For me, yes. Only twice though.

Once during the episode with Rose's father at the church, when he sacrifices himself for Rose.

The other time was when Wilf was trapped in the radiation box.

You were only a companion for a short period of time, Wilf, but you'll always be one of my favorites.
Adric's death at the end of "Earthshock" gets me every time. He was just a kid, but he was able to face his end with such quiet dignity.

Dapper Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
'The episode "Angels Take Manhattan" had way too many feels. That, and "Vincent and the Doctor". I cried watching both of those episodes.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Yup, sometimes. =x At the end of 'Doomsday', for one...

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
I guess it's easier to remember during what episodes I did NOT cry. T____T FEELS T____T

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Sure, many times. ^^' In the end of 'The Parting of the Ways', 'Family of Blood', 'Blink'...

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
xWarrior Wolf
'The episode "Angels Take Manhattan" had way too many feels. That, and "Vincent and the Doctor". I cried watching both of those episodes.

The moment when he hears about how people treasure his artwork is one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen!

Dapper Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
KillerCaitie
xWarrior Wolf

The moment when he hears about how people treasure his artwork is one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever seen!

God, yes, that and when he's looking at the stars with the Doctor and Amy.

Generous Genius

Did you mean, has Doctor Who ever not made me cry?

Dangerous Loiterer

Eternal Gaze
... You just cry constantly watching it? confused

Generous Genius

Caerthakatha
Eternal Gaze
... You just cry constantly watching it? confused

meh. i haven't seen many episodes, but all the ones my friend makes me watch with her are really sad... like all the last ones where Tennant leaves Piper and those short moments after
More times than I can count. I think that's what makes a show great. If a show, or movie, or anything can instill powerful emotions whether it be tears or rage or happiness or all three in some cases, I consider that a job well done.
too many to count haha sad

Lonely Girl

all too many times. basically when i re watch any episode with Donna's Gpa or an episode where the Doctor has a rose moment (post rose obvs). i tear up for sure. crying would be any time the Doctor regenerates... i bawl like a wee bb.

Feline Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Medalist 100
Rose being left behind a million times.. Amy and Rory leaving... 10 & 11 leaving.. weeping angels scaring you.. all the other billion million infinitely more times I've cried.. emo cry crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff