• Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Kinny Fear
User Image

scream

Can't ******** stand her. UGHHHHHHH

*shakes fist* Barrowman! GRAAAACE! emotion_donotwant

Why? I admit that it's been a while since I've seen the movie, but from what I can recall she was just mmm..bleh. Pretty eye candy, really.

Party Member

Yuria Grey
Why? I admit that it's been a while since I've seen the movie, but from what I can recall she was just mmm..bleh. Pretty eye candy, really.
User Image

She was pretty, super-smart, and she's all lovey-dovey with the Doctor. GAG ME.

Quote:
Grace: This looks pretty low tech.
The Doctor: Low tech? Grace, this is a type 40 TARDIS, able to take you to any planet in the universe and to any date in that planet's existence. Temporal physics.
Grace: Ohhh. You mean like interdimensional transference. That would explain the spatial displacement we experienced as we passed over the threshold.
The Doctor: [stares at Grace] ... Yes, if you like.

BAAAAAARGF

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
well, the whole movie was a little meh. it's no wonder they where unable to get a full show picked up with it. they made so many mistakes. for one they put in some of the more complicated who elements to something thats supposed to bring in new viewers. also >.> the master,.

Party Member

JediKitteh
well, the whole movie was a little meh. it's no wonder they where unable to get a full show picked up with it. they made so many mistakes. for one they put in some of the more complicated who elements to something thats supposed to bring in new viewers. also >.> the master,.
User Image

cat_lol

Dapper Cat

I dislike her because she accidentally killed the Seventh Doctor.

Really, he should be suing her for medical malpractice. Not that he'd win or anything, though.

Party Member

Gilda Gum
I dislike her because she accidentally killed the Seventh Doctor.

Really, he should be suing her for medical malpractice. Not that he'd win or anything, though.
User Image

She was a moron, wearing a ballgown during surgery. STERILE AREA MUCH?

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Kinny Fear
User Image

She was a moron, wearing a ballgown during surgery. STERILE AREA MUCH?

lol i thought that myself. XD seriously, she couldn't change out?

Party Member

JediKitteh
lol i thought that myself. XD seriously, she couldn't change out?
User Image

Why did she need to leave the opera anyway? If she was on-call, it was irresponsible of her- and there were ******** NO OTHER surgeons?!
Maybe she was too brilliant a surgeon to change DAMMIT THERE'S NO TIME, WE NEED YOU

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Kinny Fear
User Image

Why did she need to leave the opera anyway? If she was on-call, it was irresponsible of her- and there were ******** NO OTHER surgeons?!
Maybe she was too brilliant a surgeon to change DAMMIT THERE'S NO TIME, WE NEED YOU

i think the people who wrote the movie had no idea how hospitals work

Dapper Cat

Kinny Fear
User Image

It's like...they weren't just content on having her try her best to save him, but to no avail.

They also had to make her the worst cardiologist and surgeon in history too.

Party Member

Gilda Gum
It's like...they weren't just content on having her try her best to save him, but to no avail.

They also had to make her the worst cardiologist and surgeon in history too.
User Image

There's no time to change into scrubs- AND WE CAN'T START WITHOUT MY PUCCINI User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff