Little Amelia 0.20967741935484 21.0% [ 13 ]
Amy Pond 0.24193548387097 24.2% [ 15 ]
Rory Pond 0.45161290322581 45.2% [ 28 ]
Further Amy (girl who waited) 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 >

*some spoilers*

The problem with Amy Pond.

Karen Gillian beautiful lovely sweet girl but obviously not an actress some of here scenes in season 5 were awkward when compares to matt smith and arthur.

I have trouble getting behind cheaters when she tried to sleep with 11 when she was engaged it was such a turn off for her character.

After Rory waits 2000 years to keep her safe she tries to kiss the doctor at their wedding.

Kissogram sounds like a kid friendly version of a stripper.

The characters keep telling me 11 and Amy are best friends but why don't they show us. I feel like you never see them hang out or spend time together. They are always in separate scenes or he is having to save her.

I feel like nothing happened because it became the save amy pond show or the river song mystery hour.

After what happened in the girl who waited Rory should have made them leave. I love rory I love that he can call the doctor on his BS but why is he still hanging out with them.

After the god complex we say goodbye to the ponds only for them to come back almost immediately what was the point in that.

Little Amy and Future Amy were more fun I wanted to spend more time with them then present amy. I have trouble believing that awesome little girl turned into present boring amy.

After everything Amy went through she just becomes a model. Moffatt really seems to be obsessed with her looks.

After they realize who their baby is they hardly mention her or look for her.

I am not a complete hater
Amy had amazing development and karens acting skills were great in The Girl Who Waited
Matt and Karen seem like they should get married IRL which is funny considering the lack of chemistry on the show.
Arhurt/Rory is amazing.

I do like the ponds but it is time for them to go I just think 11 could have better seasons without them they are kind of a drag.
Congrats, you are getting your wish.
LooKat
haha i know but it will have less meaning when they go because technically they already left once
cheerupbabyy
LooKat
haha i know but it will have less meaning when they go because technically they already left once

Yes, so I've heard. I haven't seen that episode yet...but I'm catching up!
LooKat
cheerupbabyy
LooKat

I like them its just someone elses turn

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
cheerupbabyy
After they realize who their baby is they hardly mention her or look for her.

Why bother? They know exactly where she is.
I agree about the girl who waited. To me i thought we saw more of what Karren was able of. I thought it was better than she has ever done.

Party Member

cheerupbabyy
Matt and Karen seem like they should get married IRL which is funny considering the lack of chemistry on the show.
Arhurt/Rory is amazing.
User Image

This this this.

cheerupbabyy
LooKat
cheerupbabyy
LooKat

Yeah, they've had two seasons. That's more than any other companion. I'm interested to see who this new companion is.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
LooKat
cheerupbabyy
LooKat
cheerupbabyy
LooKat

Yeah, they've had two seasons. That's more than any other companion. I'm interested to see who this new companion is.
Actually, they've had the same number of seasons with the Doctor as Rose did.

Tipsy Cat

35,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
They have 5 episodes left.
Moonage Daydreams
They have 5 episodes left.
kinda sad but mostly excited.

Adorable Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

♈═━┈┈━═♈
I'm not an Amy fan either.
She and Rory got their fair share of time on the show, and I'm looking forward to the new companion!

♈═━┈┈━═♈
I prefer Melody Pond, and the Doctor and Amy do spend time together, they went to space Florida together, they banter, he takes her to museums, and not just to show off, such as the art museum. Amy's cheating always bothered me, but Rose was worse, in every way, not to mention Tenant encouraging it, and later bringing R(M)icky along to watch, where as Smith saw Amy's advances, picked up Rory, was the driver on there pre-wedding honeymoon. Also when Rory stopped existing the Doctor said no, because it would be wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff