Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Did you know Gaia would have a big Doctor Who fanbase?

Yeah! 0.25 25.0% [ 1 ]
No way! 0.75 75.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 4 ]

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I honestly had no idea that Gaia would have as big of a Doctor Who fanbase as it does. rofl

It's really amazing xD

I was just curious if anyone else thought it hilarious. dramallama
there are people out there who are like 'aw man Doctor Who is becoming mainstream' but honestly, if, along with the wishy-washy people and the 'all i know is the Doctor is hot' chicks, we get a few more people to discover this brilliant show that wouldn't have otherwise, I'm all for it. and if mainstream = a buzzing forum on Gaia, dude. Bring it on. I love this!!

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fujimi Senshi
there are people out there who are like 'aw man Doctor Who is becoming mainstream' but honestly, if, along with the wishy-washy people and the 'all i know is the Doctor is hot' chicks, we get a few more people to discover this brilliant show that wouldn't have otherwise, I'm all for it. and if mainstream = a buzzing forum on Gaia, dude. Bring it on. I love this!!

I agree! 3nodding

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Fujimi Senshi
The Doctor's not supposed to be mainstream! He's a hipster cult classic! It doesn't matter that he's been around 50 years, is a national icon, and has made more money than Star Wars, Star Trek, Avatar, Babylon 5, Lost in Space, Firefly, Godzilla, Buck Rodgers, Flash Gordon, or the Leprechaun in Space series.....being a fan's kind of an "in-crowd" thing XD

Party Member

User Image

I actually wish this subforum didn't exist. It's pretty redundant, to have the same five topics repeating over and over again: favourite doctor/companion/enemy/episode argument, episode recap, future speculations, fangirl-/boying, and similar show (ie Merlin, Sherlock) discussions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff