Dapper Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
How did I never notice this section!?
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE YOU BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

In other news.. The first question I'd like to ask is:
What is your favourite quote from Doctor Who?

The one in my sig is the obvious choice for me.

Witty Lunatic

HA My Favorite Is.....
User Image
User Image

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Laughed So Hard At This! heart

Conservative Autobiographer

5,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Rory: "Dad, I'm 31, I don't have a Christmas list anymore."

Eleven:"I do!"
----------
Eleven: “I speak Horse. He’s called Susan and he wants you to respect his life choices.”
Either, "I speak Horse. He’s called Susan and he wants you to respect his life choices" or "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective view point. It's more like a big ball of...wibbley wobbly...timey wimey.....stuff....." mrgreen

Invisible Hunter

"You want weapons? We're in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!"

“Something here doesn’t make sense. Let’s go and poke it with a stick.”

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but /actually/ from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff."

"I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?"
xD

Questionable Prophet

For me it's between:

“Never ignore coincidence. Unless, of course, you’re busy. In which case, always ignore coincidence.”

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
Blackguard_Tardises
Rory: "Dad, I'm 31, I don't have a Christmas list anymore."

Eleven:"I do!"
----------
Eleven: “I speak Horse. He’s called Susan and he wants you to respect his life choices.”

Yes!
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff."
"You’ll find your feet at the end of your legs. You may care to move them."
Great thanks. And I want to find a blonde in a Union Jack.
I mean, a specific one. I didn't just wake up this morning with a craving.
Judoon platoon on the Moon.

Clean Conventioneer

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
From Gridlock:
"There was a war. A Time War. The Last Great Time War. My people fought a race called the Daleks, for the sake of all creation. And they lost. We lost. Everyone lost. They're all gone now. My family. My friends. Even that sky. Oh, you should have seen it! That old planet... The second sun would rise in the south, and the mountains would shine. The leaves on the trees were silver, when they caught the light, every morning it looked like a forest on fire. When the autumn came, a brilliant glow though the branches..."
(Any time with the Doctor reminiscing about Gallifrey makes me teary-eyed)
Or that bit from The Family of Blood:
"He never raised his voice. That was the worst thing — the fury of the Time Lord. And then we discovered why — why this Doctor, who had fought with gods and demons, why he had run away from us and hidden... he was being kind. He wrapped my father in unbreakable chains forged in the heart of a dwarf star. He tricked my mother into the event horizon of a collapsing galaxy to be imprisoned there, forever. He still visits my sister, once a year, every year. I wonder if one day he might forgive her, but there she is. Can you see? He trapped her inside a mirror. Every mirror. If ever you look at your reflection and see something move behind you just for a second, that's her. That's always her. As for me, I was suspended in time and the Doctor put me to work standing over the fields of England, as their protector. We wanted to live forever. So the Doctor made sure we did."
Here's a few from the Classic Series:

"We're all basically primeval slime with ideas above its station." ~ Fourth Doctor in "Full Circle"

"So this is what you've been doing with UNIT funds and equipment all this time." ~ Brigadier in "The Three Doctors"

"The Master killed my stepmother, and then my father, and now the world that I grew up in. Blotted out forever." ~ Nyssa in "Logopolis"

"A McCrimmon never died without a fight yet!" ~ Jamie in "The Mind Robber"

"One day I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forth in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine." ~ First Doctor in "The Dalek Invasion Of Earth"

"One for casual, one for best." ~ Romana in "Destiny Of The Daleks"

"There's nothing "only" about being a girl." ~ Sarah Jane in "The Monster Of Peladon"

"I thought I'd join up with the Doctor and see the Universe. Where are we?" ~ Adric in "State Of Decay"

"Why don't you pander to my old-fashioned, Medieval superstitions and take them [aspirin] for me?" ~ Barbara in "The Web Planet"

Interesting Lunatic

Guys, you forgot about Stormageddon.

Of course, Susan was an amazing moment, as well as the Christmas list line and Rory's fathers balls. (already listed).

Oh, and also 'how much trouble are we in?'
'Out of 10?... 11.'
I was like HEHEHE I GET THE REFERENCEEE

Liberal Ladykiller

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Rory! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead but it's not the end of the world. Well, it is the end of the world. Actually, it's the end of the universe."

"God bless the cactuses!"
"That's cacti."
"That's racist!"

"I can't believe it, we actually get to go to Raxac... Wait a minute. Raxacor--"
"Raxacoricofallipitorious."
"Raxacorico--"
"Fallipitorious."
"Raxacoricifallipitorious!"
"That's it!"
*hugs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers