Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I was curious to the fandom's favourite Doctor was for no apparent reason.

So, how was YOUR favourite Doctor?
William Hartnell/Richard Hurndall, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant or Matt Smith?
(In order 1 - 11)

Mine has got to be either Tom Baker or David Tennant, but then again I prefer the older stuff. So Tom Baker wins my vote.

PS. I typed "William Hartnell/Richard Hurndall" for the fact that Hartnell had died and was replaced in the series with Hurndall after.
Tom Baker.

Witty Lunatic

Matt Smith Fo Sho heart heart
I fall in love with each of them. It is so difficult to decide. Whichever Doctor I've last seen is usually my favorite and that is currently Matt Smith so I guess I would choose him. Plus he pulls off bow ties rather well. :]

Invisible Grabber

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
The 10th, David Tennant, one of course. XD Though this one is pretty awesome as well.
Nevermind my signature my favorite doctor is and always will be the 4th doctor.

High-functioning Pie-Maker

Tom Baker and Jon Pertwee.

Daring Witch

18,925 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Cat Fancier 100
So many favorites! Although I have to say, Peter Davison is my least favorite. Tom Baker was my first, so he's my ultimate favorite. I love that in The Deadly Assassin, his clothes inside the Matrix were basically pirate basics -- the frilly shirt, the tight breeches and the cuffed boots! Also really love Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy.
Also, encountered a really old Doctor Who movie in which Peter Cushing played The Doctor! It was called "Daleks" I believe. Caught it briefly on AMC? That was bizarre, but incredible.
Currently, I have a lot of love for all three of the latest regenerations, they each are loved for different reasons. But like I said, my first love is Tom Baker!
Most definitely David Tennant heart heart

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Oh wow, I didn't think as many people would like Tom Baker as I thought.
I agree, it is hard to decide between all twelve actors, but I was always more interested in Tom Baker's series.
11th!!!! biggrin

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
my favorite doctor is everyone exepct for eviil twisted xp gonk

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250