Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Seeker

XxThexDoctorxX
My favorite is David Tennat, cause he was my first doctor..and i personally dont think anyone can play the part as perfectly as he did:] and he is hot wink
Second fave is Matt smith..cause he is ******** weird and sexy blaugh heart
I also love Jack, Rose, Donna, wilfred, amy and rory...ohh and sexy tardis <3 lol
Not a to big fan of river tbh..shes everything the doctor dislikes..wich makes no sence -_- and shes to ******** old to be kissing such a young sexy doctor >_<

I do agree with you on River... :}
My favorite characters are River and Donna.

And just something that bothers me. A lot of people complain about Alex Kingston being too old for Matt Smith. But did anyone complain about Christopher Eccleson being too old for Billie Piper? And it's a fictional tv show. Therefore, The Doctor is MUCH older than anyone else in the show. One HELL of an age gap for anyone if you ask me.
TimeGhost823
My top faves: Matt Smith(cute and funny) David Tennet (sexy!!!) River Song (what's not to love) Rose Tyler (Bring her back damn you!) and Jack Harkness (Flirts with anything that moves)

i agree with everything u just said. I cried so much when rose left. Seperated from her savior forever. The love her life. Did you see the episode when the doctor (david tennet) is dying so he says goodbye to everyone. Wat he did to jack was so cute.
Sunny De Force
XxThexDoctorxX
My favorite is David Tennat, cause he was my first doctor..and i personally dont think anyone can play the part as perfectly as he did:] and he is hot wink
Second fave is Matt smith..cause he is ******** weird and sexy blaugh heart
I also love Jack, Rose, Donna, wilfred, amy and rory...ohh and sexy tardis <3 lol
Not a to big fan of river tbh..shes everything the doctor dislikes..wich makes no sence -_- and shes to ******** old to be kissing such a young sexy doctor >_<

I do agree with you on River... :}

Well she is amy and rorys kid.i like river but her being with the doctor not so much. But i never liked donna. And wilfred killed david even if it was an accident. I liked the master no matter how crazy he was. And y does no one talk about the 9th carnation of the doctor. Chirstphoer E. He was my first. Loved how he met rose. Who by the way is my fav. Rose. Although david tennet is my fav. Doctor. Love jack and how he flirts with everyone ;P
Velut Luna
My favorite characters are River and Donna.

And just something that bothers me. A lot of people complain about Alex Kingston being too old for Matt Smith. But did anyone complain about Christopher Eccleson being too old for Billie Piper? And it's a fictional tv show. Therefore, The Doctor is MUCH older than anyone else in the show. One HELL of an age gap for anyone if you ask me.

Thats quite true but to be honest i didnt care everyone desevres happiness even age doesnt matter
plasticbatscanfly
Rory <3
Adorkable badass

He made a cute adorable roman
mikedav17
Christopher Eccleston and David Teninch, er Tennant.. Were my first Doctors.. but I do enjoy John Simms' Master as well.. I think Im going to cosplay as him at Akon this year, there were so many Doctor's last year...
I think my favorite companions were Rose and Martha though..

christopher was my first and i love rose. Did you know martha married mickey in the future.
xXCRONUSXx
XCuddly_BunnyX
TimeGhost823
My top faves: Matt Smith(cute and funny) David Tennet (sexy!!!) River Song (what's not to love) Rose Tyler (Bring her back damn you!) and Jack Harkness (Flirts with anything that moves)

I totally agree with you on Matt Smith and David Tennant : D
I agree with her on everyone DAMN THEM FOR NO MORE ROSE SHE HAS HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERY DOCTOR BUT THIS ONE! WHY?WHY?WHY?

its stupid rose is a big part of his life. She could'be had him but instead she gets the human part of him and not really him
xXCRONUSXx
ANYWAY to the title of the thread
10th Doctor ((David Tennant)) is fave he is awesomeness
11th Doctor ((Matt Smith)) is the most adorable thing ever and still not ginger biggrin
Rose Tyler ((Billie Piper))looks like my cousin which freaks me out and I love at the same time
Captain Jack Harkness ((John Barrowmann)) Where is he in Doctor Who huh??
Amy Pond ((Karen Gillan)) Just the most adorable fire cracker in the show

I can agree with you as long as u threw in chrisopher e. the9th recaranation of the doctor
Sunny De Force
xXCRONUSXx
ANYWAY to the title of the thread
10th Doctor ((David Tennant)) is fave he is awesomeness
11th Doctor ((Matt Smith)) is the most adorable thing ever and still not ginger biggrin
Rose Tyler ((Billie Piper))looks like my cousin which freaks me out and I love at the same time
Captain Jack Harkness ((John Barrowmann)) Where is he in Doctor Who huh??
Amy Pond ((Karen Gillan)) Just the most adorable fire cracker in the show

I like how you said ''Is the most adorable thing ever and still not ginger biggrin '' <3

i remember how he thought he was a girl and then goes and says still not ginger. Haha cracked me up
petite witch
The doctor of course (;

but also... hmm confused well I just LOVE him and Rose; 9 is my favorite (and first) Doctor, closely followed by 10.
I also really liked Jenny. I wonder if she'll come back whee

I totally agree and jennys hes kid right?? I thought she was just gonna show up at the moment when the doctor was calling in favors and she'd just pop out during the fight like hey dad wats up long time no see. Really looked for it and then she didnt showw it was quite the bummer when she didnt
Sunny De Force
PirateChick96
I Loved the Gas mask creatures "I Want My Mummy"

User Image

are you my mummy?? How much more funny can that get.loved that episode. My fav. Episode is when jack saves rose from fallen death and flirts with her. Wats urs?
dahliapetal26
The doctor, of course, will always be my favorite character. But, specifically, David Tennant is my favorite. My 'first doctor' was actually Christopher Eccleston, and he was good and I was still enthralled back then, but when he regenerated....lets just say I basically flipped over the 10th doctor. I'm sorry, but it always seemed to me like he was the best doc, just because of the way he was. Matt Smith is pretty good, but not good enough to ease the pain of "I don't want to go". No matter how many people rage about how 'immature' that sounded, it will always make mine eyes well up. crying

However, I realize that many, if not everyone on this thread are probably saying the doctor, so if I had to choose another, I'd have to say Jack. Awkward as he is, he's still pretty bad a**, and very attractive. I wouldn't touch him, though. After seeing the way he flirts, I can't help wonder where he's 'been' eek

For me it goes rose, 10th doctor,9th doctor, jack and jack just lives life. He just has his entire life ahead oh him thxs to rose he wont ever die until the face of boe dies of course but i love jack. He dos anything that flirts. Remember the episode when david was dying he told jack about the guy sitting next to himthe guy from the titanic ship that made me laugh and then jack telling him hi,es phych im sure they had a great night thierselves
Nixie Astree-Sirius
This has to be one of the hardest questions EVER. I mean, for me, the entire cast all just works so well. But thinking of this as a forced-choice question...

Among the Doctors, I loved the Tenth. Frankly, I could not bring myself to watch Series 5 for the longest time because I knew I'd have to watch someone else play MY Doctor.

(On an off-topic point, did you guys have that feeling too, when having to watch the transition between Doctors? I mean, my brother, who had gone ahead and watched Series 5 said I was being overly sappy but...but...but...)

I did like the Ninth a lot (he was my first Doctor), but after seeing the Tenth, I started to see that the Ninth was so much darker.

The Eleventh--oooh, I'd say it's hard to place him beside the other two. Dunno quite why. It's not that he's less anything. I mean, I do enjoy him a lot. But I think his mix of wacky and serious is far more polarized that sometimes, he comes across as scary--though that is part of his charm too. So I dunno. razz

Among the companions: by herself, I liked Rose Tyler best. She was a stand-alone character, and she was tough. She wasn't some emotional ice queen either--just nice and well-rounded. While I did love the chemistry between Donna and the Doctor, I sometimes felt that Donna was somewhat defined by the Doctor. I mean, in that one year they were apart, she was just waiting. Not that that makes her lousy or anything, but I love

For the longest time i wouldnt watch any more doctor who cuz.i knew there would be no rose. I cried so many times after she left. I never really liked donna herself. I thought she was stuck up. I dont like wilfred as much either cuz he killed david tennet made me mad. I cant wait for when the doctor has to answer the impossible question which to whom only river knows. Question : why is melody ponds name river song isnt it backwards from her name? I love how the doctor refers to amy and rory as the ponds it mames me laugh everytime
Brian-uh
I think my favorite characters are Jack and River. Obviously, the Doctor is great, but out of everyone, Jack is my favorite. Maybe I've just been watching too much Torchwood lately...

i love torchwood. I watched torchood first then doctor who. I like the season of torchwood when they went to america. And how theres another like jack now cuz of jack for switching blood and all i love torchwood. I love qwen and owen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff