Welcome to Gaia! ::

Time-traveling Gaian

Rose heart

Star

XCuddly_BunnyX
Delavie
Christopher Eccleston was fantastic. David Tennant was brilliant. Matt Smith is extraordinary.

Oh, and Riversong! Gosh I love her. She reminds me of myself, with the hair and the curves and the attitude... (:

Lovely answer ( :
By the way, I really love your avatar. It's brilliant!

Aww thanks dear! I appreciate it~

Quotable Seeker

Delavie
XCuddly_BunnyX
Delavie
Christopher Eccleston was fantastic. David Tennant was brilliant. Matt Smith is extraordinary.

Oh, and Riversong! Gosh I love her. She reminds me of myself, with the hair and the curves and the attitude... (:

Lovely answer ( :

Your welcome. : D

Quotable Seeker

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
The Doctor, The Daleks, Weeping Angels, The Silence... just to name a few wink
Companion wise, I love Sarah Jane and Donna.
Doctor wise, I love four, five, eight, and nine best of all. (Kickin it old school.)

I'm not a big shipper or really a huge fan girl in the typical sense but I straight up LOVE Four/Sarah Jane. Mostly because I wish I was Sarah Jane.

Adorable Lunatic

The 9th and 10th Doctors, Rose Tyler, Jack Harkness, and Donna Noble.

Quotable Seeker

Many fantastic answers to far!! Keep it going <3
User Image

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
The doctor, of course, will always be my favorite character. But, specifically, David Tennant is my favorite. My 'first doctor' was actually Christopher Eccleston, and he was good and I was still enthralled back then, but when he regenerated....lets just say I basically flipped over the 10th doctor. I'm sorry, but it always seemed to me like he was the best doc, just because of the way he was. Matt Smith is pretty good, but not good enough to ease the pain of "I don't want to go". No matter how many people rage about how 'immature' that sounded, it will always make mine eyes well up. crying

However, I realize that many, if not everyone on this thread are probably saying the doctor, so if I had to choose another, I'd have to say Jack. Awkward as he is, he's still pretty bad a**, and very attractive. I wouldn't touch him, though. After seeing the way he flirts, I can't help wonder where he's 'been' eek

Quotable Seeker

dahliapetal26
The doctor, of course, will always be my favorite character. But, specifically, David Tennant is my favorite. My 'first doctor' was actually Christopher Eccleston, and he was good and I was still enthralled back then, but when he regenerated....lets just say I basically flipped over the 10th doctor. I'm sorry, but it always seemed to me like he was the best doc, just because of the way he was. Matt Smith is pretty good, but not good enough to ease the pain of "I don't want to go". No matter how many people rage about how 'immature' that sounded, it will always make mine eyes well up. crying

However, I realize that many, if not everyone on this thread are probably saying the doctor, so if I had to choose another, I'd have to say Jack. Awkward as he is, he's still pretty bad a**, and very attractive. I wouldn't touch him, though. After seeing the way he flirts, I can't help wonder where he's 'been' eek

lol x]
The Doctor is obviously a favourite of many.
Doctors :10,9,4 I adore them all so very much. (9 was my first, and after watching the Tom baker years, It amazes me how alike they are). I ADORE 10, I could watch that version over and over and over..well, I do...

I love 11 too. Mat smith is doing an amazing job of being the "mad man with the box" he scares the daylights out of me sometime.

My fave monsters are the Weeping Angels, Dalaks, and the oods.

As far as companions go, here is my list.

Rory, Harkness, Donna, bad a** Rose from the alternate universe with the big gun. (Id love to see a torchwood-like spin off with her and micky fighting aliens) and K-9 ( or don't robot dogs count?)

I also think the Tardis herself needs a spot here since the great Gaiman gave her a body, and she was Fantastically Sexy.
xXCRONUSXx
XCuddly_BunnyX
TimeGhost823
My top faves: Matt Smith(cute and funny) David Tennet (sexy!!!) River Song (what's not to love) Rose Tyler (Bring her back damn you!) and Jack Harkness (Flirts with anything that moves)

I totally agree with you on Matt Smith and David Tennant : D
I agree with her on everyone DAMN THEM FOR NO MORE ROSE SHE HAS HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH EVERY DOCTOR BUT THIS ONE! WHY?WHY?WHY?

I love Rose for being one of the toughest companions ever...and in my opinion, one of the least helpless sorts.
This has to be one of the hardest questions EVER. I mean, for me, the entire cast all just works so well. But thinking of this as a forced-choice question...

Among the Doctors, I loved the Tenth. Frankly, I could not bring myself to watch Series 5 for the longest time because I knew I'd have to watch someone else play MY Doctor.

(On an off-topic point, did you guys have that feeling too, when having to watch the transition between Doctors? I mean, my brother, who had gone ahead and watched Series 5 said I was being overly sappy but...but...but...)

I did like the Ninth a lot (he was my first Doctor), but after seeing the Tenth, I started to see that the Ninth was so much darker.

The Eleventh--oooh, I'd say it's hard to place him beside the other two. Dunno quite why. It's not that he's less anything. I mean, I do enjoy him a lot. But I think his mix of wacky and serious is far more polarized that sometimes, he comes across as scary--though that is part of his charm too. So I dunno. razz

Among the companions: by herself, I liked Rose Tyler best. She was a stand-alone character, and she was tough. She wasn't some emotional ice queen either--just nice and well-rounded. While I did love the chemistry between Donna and the Doctor, I sometimes felt that Donna was somewhat defined by the Doctor. I mean, in that one year they were apart, she was just waiting. Not that that makes her lousy or anything, but I loved Rose's drive.

So there. Whoa boy, sorry for the wall of text. I got carried away. 3nodding
Delavie
XCuddly_BunnyX
Delavie

Lovely answer ( :

Yes, love the avatar! Go Elphie! 3nodding

Star

Nixie Astree-Sirius
Yes, love the avatar! Go Elphie! 3nodding

Lol, thanks!

I think the previous poster was commenting on my River Song avatar...

But what the hey, I'm never one to turn down a compliment. (;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas