Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Doctor Is Dying
The 5th, 9th, and 11th.
Jack,Donna, and Rory

I liked Tennant also...but...just like 10 was brilliant but..there was alot...of...crying.Which really isn't my style.

But honestly The Master is my ultimate favorite out of everyone, especially John Simm s incarnation.

Go master and his world of copies
Last Centurion
Donna and her Grandad <3 Love them!
I also really, really like 11th, despite literally hating seeing David go sad cried for ages!

It was wilfred the grand dad who killed david
I like how the doctor didnt take some 6" year old with him and that he was late picking her up hate how she didnt raise her kid for amy i cried

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Christopher Eccleston is my favorite doctor he's number 9 3nodding

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
9, hands down! he's the best incarnation of the doctor up where i am. i still have to finish 10 and then go for 11
Ummm flipping David Tennant all the way!! I love donna too though her humor is amazing smile

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
I haven't been able to get into Doctor Who much, but i do love the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors, they just seem so incredibly awesome, as well as they were the first doctors i got to see. I didn't want the tenth doctor to go either when he was dying. But phrases like Allons-y and Geronimo are just......fantastic. I love those catchphrases.

Aged Codger

Both in the original series and the current series every time I hear that robotic voice say those four syllables.

"Ex-Ter-Min-Ate"

It still give me chills. Go Dalaks

Oh and also K-9 I love that robotic dog.
XposionX
Sunny De Force
xXCRONUSXx
ANYWAY to the title of the thread
10th Doctor ((David Tennant)) is fave he is awesomeness
11th Doctor ((Matt Smith)) is the most adorable thing ever and still not ginger biggrin
Rose Tyler ((Billie Piper))looks like my cousin which freaks me out and I love at the same time
Captain Jack Harkness ((John Barrowmann)) Where is he in Doctor Who huh??
Amy Pond ((Karen Gillan)) Just the most adorable fire cracker in the show

I like how you said ''Is the most adorable thing ever and still not ginger biggrin '' <3

i remember how he thought he was a girl and then goes and says still not ginger. Haha cracked me up
<3 I Love that he was like "I"M A GIRL!" lol

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
I like the 6th generation of the doctor. reasons:
A) HE IS AWESOME! ((and he saves Shakespeare))
B) The 7th gen. of the Doctor saves Hitler
xXCRONUSXx
XposionX
Sunny De Force
xXCRONUSXx
ANYWAY to the title of the thread
10th Doctor ((David Tennant)) is fave he is awesomeness
11th Doctor ((Matt Smith)) is the most adorable thing ever and still not ginger biggrin
Rose Tyler ((Billie Piper))looks like my cousin which freaks me out and I love at the same time
Captain Jack Harkness ((John Barrowmann)) Where is he in Doctor Who huh??
Amy Pond ((Karen Gillan)) Just the most adorable fire cracker in the show

I like how you said ''Is the most adorable thing ever and still not ginger biggrin '' <3

i remember how he thought he was a girl and then goes and says still not ginger. Haha cracked me up
<3 I Love that he was like "I"M A GIRL!" lol

cant believe hes married to amy and rorys daurghter
Cor Valador
I haven't been able to get into Doctor Who much, but i do love the Tenth and Eleventh Doctors, they just seem so incredibly awesome, as well as they were the first doctors i got to see. I didn't want the tenth doctor to go either when he was dying. But phrases like Allons-y and Geronimo are just......fantastic. I love those catchphrases.

love his catch phases just so random but extremly funny
cato85
9, hands down! he's the best incarnation of the doctor up where i am. i still have to finish 10 and then go for 11

Love 9 and as the incarnations go up they get pretty good. 10 and 11 r pretty amazing as they go

Quotable Seeker

Rory, man.
Actually the entire Pond clan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out