Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Seeker

?
User Image

Quotable Seeker

I like the Doctor, of course...some regenerations more than others. Matt Smith is my first Doctor, so I have a soft spot in my heart for him.

As for companions, my favorites are River and Jack. They're both such tortured souls with complex pasts, but they still manage to retain their confidence and...flirting skills.

I'm also a fan of Martha, Sarah Jane, and Zoe. I don't really care for many of the classic comapnions I've seen so far. Jamie, Leela, and Tegan are okay, I suppose. But in terms of those who only appeared in the classic, I'd have to go with Zoe, the pint-sized, sparkle-bummed, computer-killing machine.

2,850 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I really like Donna as a companion; it's nice to see someone a bit older and who becomes more confident in herself as the series goes on. The Donna in Runaway Bride is completely different than the one in Turn Left. And when she has her memory wiped in the end, I actually teared up a little.

River Song is awesome, too. She has an amazing chemistry with the Doctor, and her storyline was cool because it kept me guessing the whole time.

Quotable Seeker

x0_FATIMAGIC
I like the Doctor, of course...some regenerations more than others. Matt Smith is my first Doctor, so I have a soft spot in my heart for him.

As for companions, my favorites are River and Jack. They're both such tortured souls with complex pasts, but they still manage to retain their confidence and...flirting skills.

I'm also a fan of Martha, Sarah Jane, and Zoe. I don't really care for many of the classic comapnions I've seen so far. Jamie, Leela, and Tegan are okay, I suppose. But in terms of those who only appeared in the classic, I'd have to go with Zoe, the pint-sized, sparkle-bummed, computer-killing machine.

I also like Matt Smith, he was my first doctor too.

And as for the companions, great choices!

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My top faves: Matt Smith(cute and funny) David Tennet (sexy!!!) River Song (what's not to love) Rose Tyler (Bring her back damn you!) and Jack Harkness (Flirts with anything that moves)

Liberal Voter

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rory <3
Adorkable badass

Invisible Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
I have soft spots for some, like my firsts of the companions and the doctor.
The first companion, Donna, and 10th doctor.
But my fave companion is Amy, and fave doctor is still ten.(he dug a huge hole, and will never be forgotten.)
XCuddly_BunnyX
x0_FATIMAGIC

I also like Matt Smith, he was my first doctor too.

And as for the companions, great choices!

Why, thank you. smile

Quotable Seeker

TimeGhost823
My top faves: Matt Smith(cute and funny) David Tennet (sexy!!!) River Song (what's not to love) Rose Tyler (Bring her back damn you!) and Jack Harkness (Flirts with anything that moves)

I totally agree with you on Matt Smith and David Tennant : D

Tipsy Noob

9,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
The doctor, He's always a happy person

Madame Linwe's Husbando

Questing Warrior

Christopher Eccleston and David Teninch, er Tennant.. Were my first Doctors.. but I do enjoy John Simms' Master as well.. I think Im going to cosplay as him at Akon this year, there were so many Doctor's last year...
I think my favorite companions were Rose and Martha though..

Quotable Seeker

NeverRush

Fantastic answer lol
silverclaw499
I have soft spots for some, like my firsts of the companions and the doctor.
The first companion, Donna, and 10th doctor.
But my fave companion is Amy, and fave doctor is still ten.(he dug a huge hole, and will never be forgotten.)
Same same David Tennant is absolutely the most amazingly, fantastabulousary, amazawesome, crazy, fun, wiry, and random but still makes sense doctor I have ever seen. I was so very sad the day he left the show. I cried
XCuddly_BunnyX
NeverRush

Fantastic answer lol
Your sig I love

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items