Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

7,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
which doctor from the new series is your favorite and why

Dangerous Loiterer

New series? Nine, probably. I feel Eccleston had the best consistency of acting, and the good episodes in Series 1 still had the feeling of being epic and new. Although Ten had some better moments, Tennant really began to ham it up and lose it a bit as time went on. And Eleven is my least favourite -- I even prefer the Cushing films to Smith's episodes.
I think they're all good in their own way, so I can't really choose a favourite
10 is the one that got me completely addicted.

I already loved 9 and of course I loved 11... but... David Tennant. heart

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

Even though I love Tennant I'd have to say that Nine is my favorite. Christopher Eccleston was so relatable.

Vampiric Vampire

14,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friendly 100
To quote the late, great Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart:

"Splendid chaps... All of them."

Anxious Consumer

Caerthakatha
New series? Nine, probably. I feel Eccleston had the best consistency of acting, and the good episodes in Series 1 still had the feeling of being epic and new. Although Ten had some better moments, Tennant really began to ham it up and lose it a bit as time went on. And Eleven is my least favourite -- I even prefer the Cushing films to Smith's episodes.

I totally agree with you.

MissShadowCat's Spouse

Demonic Cultist

Ten. He was the first I saw and I grew to love him the most.

Beloved Shopper

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
10th will always be the best one for me biggrin

Pxin's Fangirl

Beloved Vampire

31,900 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Hero 100

First Doctor for me.
You never forget your first.

Matt Smith and his darling co-stars got me hooked on the show immediately. It's thanks to their superb acting that I've become immersed in the fandom.
The Ninth Doctor is my favorite. He was stern and sassy and Eccleston did a fantastic job with him! smile
DAVID TENNANT!!! <3
David Tennant heart

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
I would have to say David Tennant. I really enjoyed his version of the Doctor. He came across as a bit of an eccentric but he also had a vulnerability, especially towards the end, that made him a little bit more human. He was at times, a Doctor you could relate to rather than this supreme being that was a little out of reach.
David Tennant!!!! He's super cute for one, and I love his acting style. I feel like Eccleston was whiny and a lot of the time just left Rose on her own XD Although I do love Matt :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff