Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Lots of planets have a north!"

Fandom Melodies's Husband

Hopeless Romantic

"Hello Stonehenge! How takes the Pandorica takes the Universe, but bad news everyone ... cause guess who? Ha! They sent for you lo,t you're all wizing about. Its really very distracting. could you all just stay still a minute because I AM TALKING! Now the question of the hour is who's got the Pandorica? Answer I do. Next question, Who's coming to take it from me? COME ON! look at me, no plan, no back up, and no weapons worth a damn, oh and something else, I don't have anything To Lose. So if you're sitting up there in your silly little space ship with all your silly Little Guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica Tonight just remember who's standing in your way. Remember every Black day I ever Stopped you. And then AND THEN do the smart thing.
let somebody else try first."

Fandom Melodies's Husband

Hopeless Romantic

"Hello Sweetie"

"I wear a bow tie now bow ties are cool"

"Spoilers"

Beloved Lunatic

14,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Loiterer 100
I have a few but i like to keep these two in my pocket to share with my friends that are down.

1." The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant. "

2. Nobody important? Blimey, that's amazing. You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before.
Davros: Mark this moment well, Doctor. In the history of the Universe, this moment is unique. Davros lives

Doctor: Yes, well I can see your long rest hasn't done anything to cure your megalomania. Have a Jelly Baby.

Vermillion Bloodsucker

9,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

demigvix's Senpai

Silent Protagonist

16,600 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • That One Hero 500
  • Magical Gems 500

Quick Reply