Welcome to Gaia! ::

My favorite moster is The Weeping Angel, fast, deadly, and just straight BOSS!!!! exclaim

Peaceful Nerd

I'm stuck between the Angels and the Daleks. The Angels are just plain creepy and have caused me to stare at random angel statues even when they're not weeping. Especially during Mass right after watching "Time of the Angels"/"Flesh and Stone". And the Daleks, of course, are classics. Plus, it's fun to watch them evolve in the series.
I kinda lean towards the Echo and the Burning as being the best villains, actually, in terms of power. No one really understands them, and the Doctor couldn't fight them. They get inside you and then there's nothing you can do. (for reference, everyone who doesn't understand me which is basically everyone who's not me, the 'Echo' is what I call the creature from Midnight, and the 'Burning' is what I call the one from 42). I wish I could find some way to incorporate the words 'Burn with me,' into the Woman in Black item.

5,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
I would conder DALEKS to be the difficult villains in the entire episodes of Doctor Who...

6,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Silence seriously freak me out.
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO!

Dapper Informer

The weeping Angels and the Vashta Nerada they both had a, "there's nothing you can really do to save yourself" feel to them which I loved. They were also the only two to outright scare me.
angels by far "Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck."

2,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm trying to decide between weeping angels and Daleks. Daleks are cool in almost ever way, but there is something about the weeping angels that get to you... you know?
-PunkRocker EV emo
Vashta Nerada

Cause its natural to fear the dark.
PunkRocker EV
I'm trying to decide between weeping angels and Daleks. Daleks are cool in almost ever way, but there is something about the weeping angels that get to you... you know?
-PunkRocker EV emo

They're just creepy.
The Oods are pretty creepy
i would die by lack of air in stead of death by Oods whee

8,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
yeah, tha weeping angels are REALLY scary, but the daleks are just so COOL cat_cool

Salty Wench

We do have choices.

Nothing creeps me right the hell out like the Weeping Angels. I love them so much.

...I choose to go down swingin'.User Image
Daleks. Definetly Daleks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas