Welcome to Gaia! ::

who is your favorite doctor and why?

grimbrook's Waifu

Sarcastic OTP

11,200 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • OTP 200
Matt Smith, 11th doctor, he was funny, kind, and caring, he hated endings (then again when your best friends husband gets hunted by evil creepy weeping angles and they both decide to live happily together in there never ending creepy weeping angle dream and die, anyone would not want that to happen ;-; Rest In Paradise Rory and Amy) And i mean he did look amazing in his bow ties ^^
Then again 4 was amazing and 10 and 12 and great too

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
War Doctor because he had it the hardest of all the doctors ( my opinion) and the 12th doctor because I think hes hot and he is so funny, Also I like the clockwork look of the new tardis. but the only thing I didn't agree with was the death of pink.
Liked Matt Smith the most but I also like David Tennant. heart

The team behind Doctor Who could have said more about the War Doctor. Didn't really get the whole scheme about him.

My favorite companion is Amy. It was so sad when she died.
Tennant bc Tennant.
He's like a 12/10
heart

Lavish Lover

User ImageRun you clever boy. . .User Image

9th Doctor.
Well because he didn't get a whole lot of love ;(
Matt Smith and Tennant hogged it all.

And also because Bananas are good.

User Image. . .And remember. . .User Image

User Image
Questing: Delicate Noel
12B/87B
David tennent or the 10th doctor because i feel that he did amazing job on showing how insane the doctor is, ether that or matt smith beacause of amy rofl heart cool razz 3nodding mrgreen ninja 4laugh 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
My favrit doctor is my doctor becasuee, he found teh kanser in mah ankle before I had to amputate it. It was a miracle that my dog sniffed it out before I had a bad time. Thanks, Career Point.

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
My favorite Doctor is the 10th (David Tennate) Doctor. He's my favorite because he was brilliant. The way David Tennate played the Doctor was brilliant. I mean he could just look at the camera and you'd feel things. He didn't have to say anything.

He could carry an episode without having an companion with his for a person to enjoy the episode. I sadly can't say the same about the 11th. Don't get me wrong 11 had some good moments but he was boring to me.

That was also back when the writing was really well done as well. But since the 5th series (season) the writing hasn't been all that good to me.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
The Doctor. I have this odd thing where my favorite incarnation tends to be whichever one I watched last.

So if you ask me which incarnation... I guess 12. Peter Capaldi.

Though I might go rewatch the old stuff. I think my marathon was last at the Second Doctor, so I might just start saying Patrick Troughton until I get to Pertwee's stuff. Damn he was a badass...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff