Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
ok so last night i dreamed that i found and stole the Tardes(Sp) and i flew it by my self (as in No Dr. Who idk where he was probably the decade i left him in) any way me being me i had no clue what i was doing so i prest defrent butons and fliping defrent swiches and well i endid up in the 20th century in native amarican camp well really it was about a mile away from where i landed but anywhy after i made friends with some of them and thay made me come close and i blanket after i put the close on all of a saden i began to freek becaus i thought Dr. would be pised to find the Tardes(sp) gon
so i buked it back to the Tardis(sp) and starded the thing up and i made it back to the decade i left him in when i got there i peked(sp) my head out to find the Doctor not there so i sat in a corner and wated for him to return when he did he acted like i was with him all along (as in one of his asetents(sp)) he was todally(sp) cluless he didn't even notise my new close

any who so if u had adream about Dr. Who go on and tell this is the place to do it

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
While I've never had a Doctor Who related dream, I am going to comment on your spelling and grammar. Both are terrible and need work. I'm guessing English isn't your first language, is it?

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mother of Tides
While I've never had a Doctor Who related dream, I am going to comment on your spelling and grammar. Both are terrible and need work. I'm guessing English isn't your first language, is it?

it is and i Have A disability thank you very much

Friendly Player

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
BuddysPopufurFan
ok so last night i dreamed that i found and stole the Tardes(Sp) and i flew it by my self (as in No Dr. Who idk where he was probably the decade i left him in) any way me being me i had no clue what i was doing so i prest defrent butons and fliping defrent swiches and well i endid up in the 20th century in native amarican camp well really it was about a mile away from where i landed but anywhy after i made friends with some of them and thay made me come close and i blanket after i put the close on all of a saden i began to freek becaus i thought Dr. would be pised to find the Tardes(sp) gon
so i buked it back to the Tardis(sp) and starded the thing up and i made it back to the decade i left him in when i got there i peked(sp) my head out to find the Doctor not there so i sat in a corner and wated for him to return when he did he acted like i was with him all along (as in one of his asetents(sp)) he was todally(sp) cluless he didn't even notise my new close

any who so if u had adream about Dr. Who go on and tell this is the place to do it[/quote
]i had a dream that someone stole the doctor's TARDIS and he stayed at my house while all my flatmates where back in the U.S. for the holiday. i eventually helped him get the TARDIS back and he took me to travel through time and space with him. i was thinking about writing it all out as a fanfiction, but i need to remember and write down the story, as well as fill in some random holes.
I dreamed that I was in a relationship with the 9th Doctor. All I need to say is: it was fantastic!

Dapper Werewolf

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I had a dream that Queen Elizabeth the First sent the Tenth Doctor on an expedition to explore the Amazon River. She gave him three gifts, and each was a disposable camera, but only one was waterproof. Then she sent him away on a raft that was like four feet by four feet, and he's freaking out trying to keep the cameras from getting wet, while being tossed around by rapids and stuff. Then, in the end we went over this waterfall and in turned out the river was Splash Mountain at Disneyland. Then I woke up.

I'm not joking, this was an actual dream I had, and it was amazing.

4,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
Arrim
I dreamed that I was in a relationship with the 9th Doctor. All I need to say is: it was fantastic!

other than your post being something i can totally say happened aswell to me lol your signature is really want i want to comment on.. merlin and dr who?! love it biggrin
Dr Madeline
Arrim

other than your post being something i can totally say happened aswell to me lol your signature is really want i want to comment on.. merlin and dr who?! love it biggrin

mrgreen
I've only had one dream with the Doctor in it and it was really weird.....It was a while ago but I think i was the Doctor's companion and there was something weird with squirrels....It was bizarre, but the Doctor was in it so I was happy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff