Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I'd take being human and having a working TARDIS. Though whether I'd actually be able to operate it is another matter.

If you were a writer for the TV series, would you rather be commissioned to write the last ever episode (in which the Doctor's travels finally ended for good) or an episode where the Doctor found out that Adric was still alive?
Clare_N
I think I'd take being human and having a working TARDIS. Though whether I'd actually be able to operate it is another matter.

If you were a writer for the TV series, would you rather be commissioned to write the last ever episode (in which the Doctor's travels finally ended for good) or an episode where the Doctor found out that Adric was still alive?

Last episode. I can tell you're a fan of Adric, but I couldn't really stomach him.

If you were made the new head writer for the series, would you take the creative direction of the show in a way you personally wanted regardless of the risks, or would you instead want to indulge the fans you talked to?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I'd take it in the direction I wanted, else why would I take the job?

If you were a very naughty alien, would you rather your punishment after being captured be meted out by the Doctor or Torchwood?
The Doctor, but that would depend on which version of him caught me.

Would you rather watch an episode featuring a brand new monster or an episode which brings back a monster which hasn't been seen since the Classic Series?
I would rather see a brand new monster.

Would you rather never meet the Doctor, OR Travel with him for a few (3-5) years (You can even have a romance if that's your thing) and be the ultimate cause of his death?
wow
never meet him
because then I would be sooooooo sad
Would you rather be killed by a cyberman or by a dalek?

Business Bear

5,350 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Toughie. Cybermen and Daleks both electrocute you essentially, but in the end I'd rather be killed by Cybermen,because they don't talk on and on for ages about their plans. At least it'd be quick.

Would you rather visit a different planet or a different time?
Different planet

Would you rather work for UNIT or Torchwood?
Be stuck with a Dalek for 24 hours.

Would you rather have a wrist-teleporter thing or have the sonic screwdriver?
Quote:
Would you rather work for UNIT or Torchwood?

Torchwood, I guess.

If you had the power to make some adventures featuring one of the Doctor's past incarnations, would you rather cast George Takei as the Second Doctor, or cast physicist professor Michio Kaku as the First Doctor?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff