Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I would rather be one of the Doctor's companions, because being the Doctor is a lonely and sad existence no matter how many people he travels with. I want to experience the universe but not bear the weight of protecting its existence.

Space Werewolf

Quote:
Would you rather the TARDIS have a working chameleon circuit or a new interior design?

Chameleon circuit.
(Is the chameleon circuit actually broken, or does the TARDIS simply refuse to change into almost anything else?)

Would you rather be an employee of Torchwood or UNIT?
Silver Gryphon
(Is the chameleon circuit actually broken, or does the TARDIS simply refuse to change into almost anything else?)

(As I understand it, the official line is that the Chameleon Circuit is broken. We don't know precisely when it happened, but the first time the Doctor was aware of it was when the TARDIS landed in the Stone Age but failed to change to blend in with its surroundings. Prior to this, it had been, among other things, an Ionic column and a sedan chair.)

UNIT

Would you rather remove an obstruction with care and precision or follow Ace's example and throw some homemade explosives at it?

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Clare_N
Silver Gryphon

(As I understand it, the official line is that the Chameleon Circuit is broken. We don't know precisely when it happened, but the first time the Doctor was aware of it was when the TARDIS landed in the Stone Age but failed to change to blend in with its surroundings. Prior to this, it had been, among other things, an Ionic column and a sedan chair.)

UNIT

Would you rather remove an obstruction with care and precision or follow Ace's example and throw some homemade explosives at it?

Ace duh. (and yes the chameleon circuit is broken. The doctor knows how to fix it but wont due to the fact he loves the poilce box - and when he did fix it the tardis kept changing into things where we had no idea where the door was).

Eat supper with 9 or 11?

Oh, certainly eat dinner with the 11th, so long as he keeps that wig on. Always has something clever to say, that one.

Would you rather think you're the Doctor ("The Next Doctor" ) or be companion to someone who believes they are the doctor (and you believe them)?

I think I'll take Option #2, being the companion of someone who thinks they are the Doctor.

If the Doctor was trying to get you home, would you rather the TARDIS materialised at the right time but in the wrong place or in the right place at the wrong time?

Liberal Dabbler

13,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Full closet 200
Clare_N
I think I'll take Option #2, being the companion of someone who thinks they are the Doctor.

If the Doctor was trying to get you home, would you rather the TARDIS materialised at the right time but in the wrong place or in the right place at the wrong time?

I'd say right time, wrong place. Easier to get where you need to be than to get WHEN you need to be.

Enjoy many amazing, life-changing adventures with the Doctor but can't remember your time with him (Like Donna) or have one amazing adventure, never to see him again afterwards?
id remember the one good time with him because not
knowing him would just suck...

would you rather met and accidently killed the doctor (he regenerates) or never meet him and just sit on your doorstep hating your life 4laugh
Meet him and accidentally kill him!!

Because he regenerates!!!

would you rather be david tennant or rose tyler when they get seperated?
asdasdasdsd
rose tyler because afterwards you get to marry the doctor...... even if its his human version

would you rather be dalek and self destruct or become a cyberman

Newbie Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Cyberman because I won't be DELETED.

Would you rather end up getting left in an alternate universe like Rose Tyler or forget all your adventures with the Doctor like Donna Noble?
I think I'll take the alternate universe.

If you were a companion for whom returning home wasn't an option, would you rather be killed off (as happened to Adric) or make a new life for yourself somewhere in space and time?
Clare_N
I think I'll take the alternate universe.

If you were a companion for whom returning home wasn't an option, would you rather be killed off (as happened to Adric) or make a new life for yourself somewhere in space and time?

i think i would rather be killed of so that way i could die with the doctor

would you rather be mickey the idiot and get picked on or rose and never have the real doctor tell you he loves you

Newbie Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rose, so I can look at myself naked.

Would you rather travel with the first Doctor, William Hartnell or the 7th Doctor, Sylvester McCoy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff