Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Cub

12,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
nacinATORR

I'd rather hate him and be his companion for some some reason.

Would you rather have to fight 100 dalecks or 5 weeping angels?

100 Daleks. At least it would be over quickly. I wouldn't be able to handle being sent back in time to never see my family ever again.

Would you rather face the Carrionites or the Saturnynians?
I wouldn't want to face the Carrionites, so Saturnians (or whatever they're called).

Another spin-off series Doctor Who question!

Would you rather watch The Aquarbi Super Show or Pound Primords?

For those who don't know these classic alien races, the Aquarbi are centaurs, and the Primords are volcanic ash golem creatures.

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
ToraHiroba

Another spin-off series Doctor Who question!

Would you rather watch The Aquarbi Super Show or Pound Primords?

For those who don't know these classic alien races, the Aquarbi are centaurs, and the Primords are volcanic ash golem creatures.

The Aquarbi Super Show fo sho. XP

Another half-related question, because I'm a tired b***h who, again, can't think of anything better at the moment.
Would you rather Hunt a dangerous alien with Jack Harkness or hunt a dangerous ghost with Sam and Dean Winchester.

Fashionable Cub

12,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
That question is too damn hard to answer. B|
Jack Harkness and Winchesters... two of my biggest weaknesses...

I suppose, I would hunt a dangerous alien with Jack Harkness which would somehow end up being not an alien, but a Supernatural creature and we end up meeting the Winchesters, I mean what.

If you had gone to the End of the World, would your rather have received breath from the Doctor's lungs, or bodily fluids from the Moxx of Balhoon?

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Camille Saint-Sans
That question is too damn hard to answer. B|
Jack Harkness and Winchesters... two of my biggest weaknesses...

I suppose, I would hunt a dangerous alien with Jack Harkness which would somehow end up being not an alien, but a Supernatural creature and we end up meeting the Winchesters, I mean what.

If you had gone to the End of the World, would your rather have received breath from the Doctor's lungs, or bodily fluids from the Moxx of Balhoon?

Your answer made me lol hard.
At first, I had no idea what your question was about, then it hit me like a hard brick. Seriously, holy s**t, I haven't seen those episodes in eons. '
Anywho, Doctor's breath. DEFINITELY do not want some alien guy spitting on me. Nasty.

Would you rather play one of the Doctor's companions in the show, or read a best selling, award winning book series about the Doctor's adventures (adventures that were not in episodes, to be clear).

PS. Are there books? Because I'm a book worm, and if there are books, I would love to read them.

Ace Rogue

15,600 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Buggin' 500
Play one of the Doctor's companions

((yes, there are books))

Would you rather take Donna's place, or Amy's place?

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
rogue starlight

((yes, there are books))

Would you rather take Donna's place, or Amy's place?

Really? Sweet, I'll look for those right away, thanks

Take Amy's place, just cuz.

Would you rather see the rest of the Tardis, or see Gallifrey.

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
The rest of the Tardis, I mean really, it holds all the rooms of the past and future all at the same time.

Would you rather jump forward in time and get stuck, or backward in time? It seems both have problems.

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
THEmsknowitall

Would you rather jump forward in time and get stuck, or backward in time? It seems both have problems.

Backwards. As long as I was on Earth still, I would have a fairly good idea of what was going to happen. Maybe not why, or who really caused it, but I would sit on my a** and get mad at the keybords becasue i scan't spell to sacve my life WAT THE FUSAOMVKLADNIO

Sorry, I kept making typos and decided to be stupid instead of fixing them. And then I decided to leave that little nerd-rage session instead of deleting it and retyping it.
Anyway, I was just going to say I would basically know what to expect.

Would you rather make a million freaking typos whenever you discuss Doctor Who so that no one can understand you, and you can't fix the typos for some reason, or constantly forget important details whenever your discussing it.
I think I'd rather forget things, so long as I could remember them at some point.

Would you rather wear a 12 foot long striped scarf or a piece of celery?
A twelve foot long striped scarf, because it would keep my neck warm and be used to tie various things around my waist and back securely.

Which pair of anime/manga characters would you rather see as the Doctor's traveling companions: Lum Invader and Ataru Moroboshi, or Ranma Saotome and Akane Tendo?

Fashionable Cub

12,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I suppose Ranma Saotome (but NOT Akane Tendo), because I don't recognize the other two.
Besides, I'm sure his turn-into-a-girl-when-doused-in-water thing would come up.
A lot.
And be hilarious. xD

Would you rather be in love with the Doctor, but be strong enough to leave and eventually fall in love and marry a very good man or woman, or spend the rest of your life pining over him?

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Camille Saint-Sans

Would you rather be in love with the Doctor, but be strong enough to leave and eventually fall in love and marry a very good man or woman, or spend the rest of your life pining over him?

Strong enough to leave him, of course. No matter who it is, I would hate to spend my days in a spiraling depression over them.

Would you rather grow up with the Doctor in human form (as in, spend your childhood with a human version of him), or meet him once as a timelord?
take medicine or give medicine

Vicious Bunny

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
dahliapetal26

Would you rather grow up with the Doctor in human form (as in, spend your childhood with a human version of him), or meet him once as a timelord?

I think I would rather grow up with him. As great as it would be to meet him as a Timelord, I love him far too much to be satisfied with only seeing him once.

Would you rather see a spin off series of Rose and TenTwo, or Ianto and Jack?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff