a single dalek

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
purplefan100
Darkness Dragons Revenge
DREAM! Without a second thought. There is no use in having an adventure and never remembering it! Besides, dreams can be better than reality sometimes.

Ok, would you rather fight a Sigorax or Adipose and why?

which one is a sigorax?

My bad spelled it wrong: sycorax and they look like this:
User Image

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
You are the Doctor and you're being hunted down by the Family. Would you rather fight the Family and possible having a chance at beating them, or use the Chameleon Arch and have a chance at never again being a Time Lord
purplefan100
AkemiXAden
17th century France

would you rather meet Matt Smith or David Tennant?

david tennant. matt smith is awesomse too, but its tennant for me.

Would you rather visit gallifrey with the doctor or go to a place not even the doctor has been to, with the doctor?

Go somewhere completely new.

Would you rather be stuck in an alternate dimension or rip a giant hole in the fabric of space and time?

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
purplefan100
red_werewolf14
l woul rather be the Doctor because he pretty much knows everything about all the lifeforms in the universe and hes pretty much imortal.

Would you rather time travel with the tardis or with the wrist time teleporter he used in season 5?

The doctor used a wrist time teleporter which episode?

He uses it in season five episode 13 and maybe episode 12. the ones with the pandorica.

Sparkly Lunatic

AkemiXAden

Go somewhere completely new.

Would you rather be stuck in an alternate dimension or rip a giant hole in the fabric of space and time?

People, you are messing up the game. You only have to answer the question above you and not from within the thread.

Hmm, I would rather be stuck in the alternate dimension. I don't want to cause unnecessary destruction to the universe.

dinosaurus suuri
I'm going to be selfish but.....I would rather watch the people burn >_> dont want to loose my doctor!
besides...if the planet were to burn it would only be because the doctor tried everything but was not able to save it. If the doctor were to die instead of the planet he wouldnt be able to save any other planet in danger after that.

Would you rather be deleted by a cyberman or have your neck snapped by Angel Bob

This question was also not answered.

I would rather be deleted by a cyberman. I think it would be less painful than having your neck snapped.

Would you rather eat an apple a day to keep the Doctor away or force the Doctor to eat an apple everyday even though he thinks apples are rubbish?

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Yumiki G
Would you rather eat an apple a day to keep the Doctor away or force the Doctor to eat an apple everyday even though he thinks apples are rubbish?

I would rather force the Doctor to eat an apple everyday. They're good for him anyway.

heart heart

Would you rather have Tom Baker's scarf or Matt Smith's bow tie?
The scarf, since it looks better than a bowtie any day ;p and can do more.

Would you rather have a Vortex Manipulator and go where you want - but on your own, or travel in the Tardis, but go only where the Doctor would go.

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Amarth
The scarf, since it looks better than a bowtie any day ;p and can do more.

Would you rather have a Vortex Manipulator and go where you want - but on your own, or travel in the Tardis, but go only where the Doctor would go.

Go with the doctor, because IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE, SO I SHOULD TAKE THAT!
Ah? Ah?

...maybe it would be best if i did actually leave...

Would you rather own every single season of DW and also immediately receive a new dvd package for the new seasons, or travel with the doctor knowing that eventually, your not sure when, but eventually you would die slowly and painfully.
dahliapetal26
Would you rather own every single season of DW and also immediately receive a new dvd package for the new seasons, or travel with the doctor knowing that eventually, your not sure when, but eventually you would die slowly and painfully.

I'd travel with the Doctor. Seeing it all through other people's eyes is great and safe and all, but being there with him, having the universe at my fingertips... I'd give anything for it. And I don't care if I'd die. Gotta go sometime, and I'd rather it be at the end of an amazing adventure than at the end of a boring life of a job and fish and chips.

Would you rather be visited by the Doctor or by Captain Jack smile ?
(I know it's lame razz ... Sorry DX)

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Brandisher 100
THE DOCTOR! Definetely, no joke. Though Jack is though Jack is quite sexy. JK!No homo.

Would you rather replace The Doctor as the last Timelord, or replace Jack's place as the man that can never die?
Wait... the LAST DOCTOR!? when did THIS happen!?

I guess the captain jack one

Would you rather die from extermination (dalek) or live forever in The Computer (silence of the library)
I'd rather live in the computer...I could have a whole life in there. children, husband..everything.

would you rather be stuck in the doll house from Night Terrors or a nightmare hotel like God Complex

Shy Fox

37,075 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
id rather take the dollhouse. at least there i would have something to defend myself with.

would you rather be hunted down by the master or an army of daleks?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff