Welcome to Gaia! ::

numbskull03's Waifu

Romantic Lover

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who and my whole family is addicted to it. My father has been watching it since it came to existence. I believe I was meant to watch Doctor Who. My birthday happens to be the anniversary of Doctor Who.

My favorite Doctors so far are Ten (David Tennant) and Eleven (Matt Smith). My favorite companions are Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) and Martha Jones (Freema Agyman). I wanna know who you like.

You can use this thread to debate on the Doctors, their companions, Torchwood and any episode. You can also post pictures you find or quotes you like as well. I would love to hear from you guys.

Hygienic Smoker

9,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
i loved the tenth doctor && martha jones. because i just started watching that season && i felt sooo bad for martha. i think i cried when she had to leave. i had soo much hope that ten would feel the same way. lol. ;o;

Wheezing Codger

river is my favorite companion. especially when she's with eleven.

martha's my least favorite.

but nine is my favorite doctor.
Donna was my favorite companion.

But he does seem to be a bit more attached to them than he used to be. He dumped Sarah Jane in the wrong place for crying out loud.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
My favourite Doctor is Ten & my favourite companion is Donna.

Liberal Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
Favorite Doctor is a tie between Three and Ten, with Nine being a very close second. As far as companions, it's either Rose, or Three's Companion Jo Grant. She had the CUTEST wardrobe ever and was just wonderful. heart
Despite the fact that I'm cosplaying Eleven, Ten and Nine are actually my favorites. Then there's Eleven, of course.

My favorite companion is Donna. And do I have to choose a least favorite? Because I love them all. heart gonk

Versatile Explorer

7,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
Donna is my favorite companion. I love her energy and big heart. The first episode I ever saw with her, I couldn't stand her and when my boyfriend told me she was going to be a companion I was like gonk but now I miss her emo

My favorite doctor is the 10th, but as far as I can see, they all have fantastic style ;P
Fezzes are cool whee

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I like Amy Pond, because she's Scottish.

Malevolent Warlord

12,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My favorite Doctor, out of the new series, is the ninth Doctor, and my favorite companion is a tie between Rose and Donna.
mines the 11th and 10th

i like Rose and Amy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas