Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you rather see

The Doctors death 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Jenny takes over and the doctor retires with someone 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
The Doctor dies and is downloaded into the same library as River and Jenny takes over 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 13 ]
The Doctor dies and is downloaded innto the same library as river and the show is done forever 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

What would you like to see happen to The Doctor? For those who don't remember Jenny is The Doctor's daughter. I'm really interested in knowing what others thought on this is. smile
You forgot the most important one. . .the Doctor dies and regenerates. . .;and maybe, somewhere down the line, Jenny shows up. . .but with a different face as she regenerated, too.
Kizu-Ato
You forgot the most important one. . .the Doctor dies and regenerates. . .;and maybe, somewhere down the line, Jenny shows up. . .but with a different face as she regenerated, too.
Have you watches all of the doctor who episodes?
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato

I have watched all of the New Who and several of each of the Old Who (I have seen all of the Doctors).
Kizu-Ato
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato

I have watched all of the New Who and several of each of the Old Who (I have seen all of the Doctors).
Then you should know that the only way he can regenerate again is if they do something stupid and/or bring back Gallifrey. A Timelord can only regenerate 12 times and #10 regenerated and kept the same face once. The only reason there is a 12th Doctor is because Clara told the people of Gallifrey threw the crack that that was the Doctor and asked that they help him. smile

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato

Then you should know that the only way he can regenerate again is if they do something stupid and/or bring back Gallifrey. A Timelord can only regenerate 12 times and #10 regenerated and kept the same face once. The only reason there is a 12th Doctor is because Clara told the people of Gallifrey threw the crack that that was the Doctor and asked that they help him. smile

Yes, except the Gallifreyans through the crack gave him a new set of regenerations. He can regenerate 12 more times.
It was the writer's way of getting around the regeneration limit and keeping the show going. They're not going to end it or have such a big character change after Capaldi. Rest easy.
The Telekinetic Toad
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato

Yes, except the Gallifreyans through the crack gave him a new set of regenerations. He can regenerate 12 more times.
It was the writer's way of getting around the regeneration limit and keeping the show going. They're not going to end it or have such a big character change after Capaldi. Rest easy.
-hugs- You may just be my new best friend sir!!
The Telekinetic Toad
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato

Looks like you beat me to it. . .
Kizu-Ato
The Telekinetic Toad
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato
Love From Rosary
Kizu-Ato

Looks like you beat me to it. . .
-hugs- You can be my new best friend too

Sugary Daredevil

Love From Rosary
What would you like to see happen to The Doctor? For those who don't remember Jenny is The Doctor's daughter. I'm really interested in knowing what others thought on this is. smile

thats the thing though I dont think they will ever kill off the doctor
I totally think that when Im 50 I´ll still be going to see the next 100th aniversary biggrin
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary

that's the thing though I don't think they will ever kill off the doctor
I totally think that when I'm 50 I´ll still be going to see the next 100th anniversary biggrin
I can see that happening. I have mixed feelings though. It would be cool to have something throughout all of your life that your whole family can share in but I fear that it might get to repetitive.

Sugary Daredevil

Love From Rosary
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary

I totally think that when I'm 50 I´ll still be going to see the next 100th anniversary biggrin
I can see that happening. I have mixed feelings though. It would be cool to have something throughout all of your life that your whole family can share in but I fear that it might get to repetitive.

it already is, but I like it anyway smile
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary

Me too. heart

Sugary Daredevil

Love From Rosary
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary

Me too. heart

Im loving Capaldi
do you like him
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary
ThatGirlFromGalifrey
Love From Rosary

Me too. heart

Im loving Capaldi
do you like him
i don't have cable i only have Netflix so i have only seen when Matt Smith regenerates into him. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff