Daleks 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Cybermen 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Other 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
ALL OF THEM! 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on March 9, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

I like the doctor like any real person would. I cried a bit when David Tennant regenerated into the lovely Matt Smith (I was extremely skeptical of him)Did you cry as well? Do you think that BBC likes Whovians?

I'm sorry that I'm posting in a really bad order here but I'm different ok?!?!

I think the doctor should have a cat....like a alien type cat or robotic.

Dapper Cat

NeroViolet
I like the doctor like any real person would. I cried when David Tennant regenerated into the lovely Matt Smith (I was extremely skeptical of him)Did you cry as well? Do you think that BBC likes Whovians?

I think the doctor should have a cat....

No, I didn't cry. I knew that David Tennant left of his own accord and felt that it was time. I did feel bit sad though.

Does the BBC like Whovians? Whovians are a mixed bag like any fandom. There are genuinely nice people who enjoy the show, but there are also the ill-mannered nasties that express their obsession in a way that can be described as being absolutely twisted in nature. So, I guess that's a question whose answer can only ever be "Yes and No."

...The Sixth Doctor had cat badges. Does that count?

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i dun remember....maybe -.-"

Dapper Informer

I hate your poll. I can never Choose just one between 3rd,4th,5th and 10th Doctor. And yes I did cry a bit, it was so sad.
hahaha weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

twisted dramallama wahmbulance emo surprised eek cool lol razz pirate rofl mrgreen 4laugh crying xd biggrin smile

Desirable Player

8,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
When I regenerated, I was like:
crying
Then I was like:
3nodding
And Then I Lol'd
rofl
"Crashing! Woohoo! Geronimo!!"

Interesting Citizen

So, so true. xD
I felt a little bummed, but the bbc did a great job of making it time for the tenth to go... After all, he was basically done with companions and he was overstepping his bounds as a time lord.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
NeroViolet
I like the doctor like any real person would. I cried when David Tennant regenerated into the lovely Matt Smith (I was extremely skeptical of him)Did you cry as well? Do you think that BBC likes Whovians?

no I didn't cry I did how ever scream at the T.V. !!!!!!!NNNNNOOOOOOO .I was kind of the same with matt smith a fez and bowtie come on but I like him now though but he isn't my fav. that would be either the 4th or the 10th. I don't some times maybe yes and some times maybe no.

it's ok we like different

no I like k9 and the cat and k9 would fight as cats and dogs do.

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
No, I was getting bored of Ten and his whole "Now I'm manic!!!! Now I'm sad." schtick. The last few episodes really rubbed in how his character flipped between being whiny during safe times and being way too happy when people are dying around him.

But then "The Beast Below" came out and it turned out Eleven could be pretty whiny too. What happened to good old fashioned fun adventures in time and space?
It was the most overemotional regeneration of them all. And just catering to stupid fan girls whose own emotions depend on a fictional character. I thought 10 was alright but it;s just a show doods. Crying... just lol.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Istoleyourtaco
NeroViolet

no I didn't cry I did how ever scream at the T.V. !!!!!!!NNNNNOOOOOOO .I was kind of the same with matt smith a fez and bowtie come on but I like him now though but he isn't my fav. that would be either the 4th or the 10th. I don't some times maybe yes and some times maybe no.

it's ok we like different

no I like k9 and the cat and k9 would fight as cats and dogs do.
So, either the cat would beat on the dog, or they'd get along like best friends. Mine did both.

@OP, no, I did not cry. Why would I?
It made me a little sad because David Tennant played the character very well, especially at his regeneration. It highlighted the fact that even though the Doctor doesn't physically die, he still loses a lot.

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I had a bit of wibbles when Ten went, but then again I wibble pretty easily at TV shows and movies. Didn't really bother me, though, seeing Matt Smith step up to the plate--they're both fantastic Doctors. I don't quite get all the vitriol he gets for simply not being David Tennant. :<

Also, yes. If the Doctor's going to complain so much about being lonely, he should definitely go get a cat or something. (Although it's not like he's, you know, living in a sapient timeship who loves him with every fiber of her being or something.)

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I may have gotten a little teary eyed but then again i knew that he had chosen to leave. and he had a good reason for it. still he was an excellent doctor.

I'm going to have to go with yes and no as to whether BBC likes Whovians. like was said earlier there are many types of whovians some pleasant who are happy to watch the show, collect the dvd's and other such Merchandise . and then there are those who choose to b***h and moan and get up in the actor's face or the Directors face simply because they don't like them and make outrageous claims that have no grounds or very little.

and i dunno a cat is too boring for me i think the doctor should have a more interesting pet if anything
I LOVE THE OOD.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces