Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheerful Sweetheart

16,375 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
emmysailorstar
How about a VOCALOIDxDoctor WhoxHetalia RPG?!

I'm not really all that into Hetalia or Vocaloid, but thank you for the offer.

Cheerful Sweetheart

16,375 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm still on the lookout for something more one on one. And I'll be checking out more of your rp forums Mists.

Beloved Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
This RP needs people who know...really know the regenerations. Right now there's both Ten and a chibi Nine there...there was a weird reality shift added and he popped in TARDISless and chibi sized...(points at the Chibi in my avi) cuz I decided to include this cute little guy. Nine is not amused.

But I need at least one Fan fic writer that knows the Whovian universe and can write Nine and Ten. My characters' main job is trying to drive him up a wall and to do that while having an adventure at the same time, I can't be writing all four by myself.

My RP is strong story flavored instead of off the cuff like most RPs are. That's why there's a semi-plot.

Sparkly Hunter

Circe Sakarin
Mists of the Dawn
I'd do a Harry Potter one, but I don't really like the master much. And I doubt you'd like what I'd do to him. There's not much wrong with him that a good old fashioned backhand right across the mouth won't fix. There's a reason I liked Jackie, y'see.

lol I do know what you mean. I think with the master I like the idea of a possible redemption story. Sadly as far as Harry Potter goes, I'm a bit rusty there. I haven't read the books or watched the movies in awhile and the main thing I'm really wanting to do is play Selina. It came from a large crossover rp I did once where I had been playing her. It was a pretty interesting one. And I have to say that I think the Master learned a valuable lesson. Don't try and take out Selina's consciousness and stick it in a TARDIS. lol
For some reason i don't think the master deserves all that hate from most whovians,i mean like he saved the doctor and died doing it,what i mean is i don't exactly think he is the bad guy.

Cheerful Sweetheart

16,375 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
JeremGaLe
Circe Sakarin
Mists of the Dawn
I'd do a Harry Potter one, but I don't really like the master much. And I doubt you'd like what I'd do to him. There's not much wrong with him that a good old fashioned backhand right across the mouth won't fix. There's a reason I liked Jackie, y'see.

lol I do know what you mean. I think with the master I like the idea of a possible redemption story. Sadly as far as Harry Potter goes, I'm a bit rusty there. I haven't read the books or watched the movies in awhile and the main thing I'm really wanting to do is play Selina. It came from a large crossover rp I did once where I had been playing her. It was a pretty interesting one. And I have to say that I think the Master learned a valuable lesson. Don't try and take out Selina's consciousness and stick it in a TARDIS. lol
For some reason i don't think the master deserves all that hate from most whovians,i mean like he saved the doctor and died doing it,what i mean is i don't exactly think he is the bad guy.

That's why I don't hate him. I actually like the redemption thing. He'd still have a lot of ground to cover after he saved the doctor if he was able to come back from that somehow.

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
Meh. After what Simms pulled, I'd like to drop the 'Master' naked into a live volcano without the Valient. He tortured the TARDIS, after all. Besides, I'm an American...I have a fundamental aversion to using the word 'Master' with anyone with a British accent. We kicked their a**, HARD. Twice..., to knock notions like that out of them.

Cheerful Sweetheart

16,375 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dangerous Survivor

4,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
Mists of the Dawn
Meh. After what Simms pulled, I'd like to drop the 'Master' naked into a live volcano without the Valient. He tortured the TARDIS, after all. Besides, I'm an American...I have a fundamental aversion to using the word 'Master' with anyone with a British accent. We kicked their a**, HARD. Twice..., to knock notions like that out of them.
"If I won't tolerate it from someone who is at least my own species, why would I tolerate it from someone who is not?

Sparkly Hunter

my idea for a 10th Doctor costume was a complete success

Sparkly Hunter

Mists of the Dawn

it wasn't the Master's fault,he got crazy after hearing the beat thing.

Cheerful Sweetheart

16,375 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
bump heart

Cheerful Sweetheart

16,375 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
heart heart bump heart heart