Fifth (Peter Davison) 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 36 ]
Sixth (Colin Baker) 0.052287581699346 5.2% [ 16 ]
Seventh (Sylvester McCoy) 0.068627450980392 6.9% [ 21 ]
Eighth (Paul McGann) 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]

Adorable Lunatic

♈═━┈┈━═♈
Who, Jenny?
No. If Clara was a Timelady she'd regenerate aka whole new physical form after each death.

♈═━┈┈━═♈

Devoted Soldier

I'm lost. Are you guys theorizing about Clara's ability to be resurrected?
If that's the case, the episode "The Snowmen" already implied that she was able to "die" twice because she turned into the snowmen... So she has clones.
Every time her current body dies, another body is made from a different time line and place.
Did anyone ever enter a Miss Evangelista avi in the Arenas or am I just imaging this?
Sleeping Warrior

I love your Mulan avi

Magical Astronomer

13,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Sleeping Warrior
If that's the case, the episode "The Snowmen" already implied that she was able to "die" twice because she turned into the snowmen... So she has clones.
Every time her current body dies, another body is made from a different time line and place.

I don't know if clones is exactly the right terminology for it, but I'm with you on the idea. But clones don't make sense. Each time she seems to half a full life's worth of memories, and a quick clone wouldn't have that. This is why I think the source is somehow related to the Doctor's daughter.

Devoted Soldier

FylkSoul
Sleeping Warrior

I don't know if clones is exactly the right terminology for it, but I'm with you on the idea. But clones don't make sense. Each time she seems to half a full life's worth of memories, and a quick clone wouldn't have that. This is why I think the source is somehow related to the Doctor's daughter.

It's because the snowmen feeds on thoughts.
Since the snowman took on Clara's form as she was dying and found that she was a stronger host, it is much easier and faster to make "clones".
Clara will then make a new form of herself whenever she needs to (in this case, near death).
That's why she keeps telling the Doctor, "Run and remember" as if saying to come look for me and we shall meet again.
Think back on the episode when she mentions she likes making souffles. She didn't fully remember but the memory's there.
I believe this means that while she may not have remembered her "past life", the memory still exists.

Devoted Soldier

Endless Polarity
Sleeping Warrior

I love your Mulan avi

Thank you! redface
i havent tried theorizing about clara...all I know is that it was an amazing episode and i can't wait for the next season smile it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!! biggrin

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dangerous Loiterer

Oh my god, guys, I just saw this on Reddit and thought it was awesome. Someone wrote a potential
ending for Doctor Who and I cried when I read it. ; _ ;

http://www.reddit.com/r/gallifrey/comments/1674qz/do_you_think_theyll_end_doctor_who_as_a_tv_series/c7th3it

ALL MY CRIES. ; _ ; They'd better do that or I'm going to be so upset.

Blessed Soldier

14,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
This is news about the CW show ARROW, if you don't watch it, you kinda fail razz

Want to meet Laurel Lance’s missing mother?
Former ER series regular Alex Kingston is joining The CW’s breakout superhero drama Arrow in a recurring guest star role. The British actress will play Dinah Lance — Laurel’s (Katie Cassidy) mom and Detective Quentin’s (Paul Blackthorne) ex-wife. Later this season Dinah will return to Starling City to make amends with her family that she abandoned years earlier following the tragic death of her daughter aboard Oliver Queen’s (Stephen Amell) yacht.
In addition to her years on ER, Kingston recently earned some serious geek cred in a recurring role on the BBC’s Doctor Who playing River Song — so now Arrow has nabbed both Capt. Jack (John Barrowman) and River from that ‘verse.
Arrow returned to Wednesday nights last week after its winter break to deliver a ratings gain, which is always great to see.
Hello, guys. I haven't been here in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff