Fourth (Tom Baker) 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 117 ]
Fifth (Peter Davison) 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 36 ]
Sixth (Colin Baker) 0.052287581699346 5.2% [ 16 ]
Seventh (Sylvester McCoy) 0.068627450980392 6.9% [ 21 ]
Eighth (Paul McGann) 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]

Shanra the Dragon Bard
RoseTyler05
I'm selling some screen accurate Rose stuff because I lost my job, and I need money to live. It's killing me inside! Someone tell me it's going to be okay! crying

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's going to be fine Rose. The pain will only last for a little while.

Nope. I think I'm dying. gonk

I'm getting rid of two more pairs of pants soon.

Rainbow Gekko

17,665 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Waffles! 25
I have a question. How did the doctor find or the family of blood find the doctor in the first place?

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Power of Three was amazing and the best episode of series 7 and ugh so GOOOOD

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Consulting Time Lord
The Power of Three was amazing and the best episode of series 7 and ugh so GOOOOD

doesnt it not air until tonight? o.o

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
JediKitteh
Consulting Time Lord

doesnt it not air until tonight? o.o

Watched it via livestream. sweatdrop Gonna rewatch it on BBC America tonight, tho. razz

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Consulting Time Lord

Watched it via livestream. sweatdrop Gonna rewatch it on BBC America tonight, tho. razz

ahh cool. im looking forward to it, but i wont be able to watch it till tomorrow. :3 so it was good?

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Consulting Time Lord

I think I liked it. It felt kind of disjointed though.

Timestreams aside, why did the Doctor not just jump ahead a while instead of waiting for the cubes to do something?

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sammirah

Timestreams aside, why did the Doctor not just jump ahead a while instead of waiting for the cubes to do something?

most likely because he wouldnt know when they'd start to do their thing and if he jumped to far ahead, he'd be to late to stop it.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JediKitteh
Sammirah

most likely because he wouldnt know when they'd start to do their thing and if he jumped to far ahead, he'd be to late to stop it.

That's true... it just seems inconsistent when the characters decide to do that, and when they decide to not.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sammirah

That's true... it just seems inconsistent when the characters decide to do that, and when they decide to not.
yeah...moffat has been inconsistent in general lately. sometimes i wonder if he even pays attention to the cannon

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JediKitteh
yeah...moffat has been inconsistent in general lately. sometimes i wonder if he even pays attention to the cannon

But using "Timey-Wimey!" to handwave weird stuff sure is a handy thing though, isn't it? It's also hard to cry "un-realistic science!" at Doctor Who.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sammirah

But using "Timey-Wimey!" to handwave weird stuff sure is a handy thing though, isn't it? It's also hard to cry "un-realistic science!" at Doctor Who.

oh no, i understand that completely. but timey wimey stuff aside it bugs me when you ignore your own previous writing. again. how the heck did the doctor go to skaro? D: seriously, how? might as well go to gallifrey next >.>

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JediKitteh
Sammirah

oh no, i understand that completely. but timey wimey stuff aside it bugs me when you ignore your own previous writing. again. how the heck did the doctor go to skaro? D: seriously, how? might as well go to gallifrey next >.>

I'm sorry if I'm contradicting myself, I have no idea what you're talking about. I am EXHAUSTED, I'm not really paying attention to what I'm saying because a) I'm REALLY TIRED and b) IT'S GAIA. Sorry to annoy you.

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sammirah

I'm sorry if I'm contradicting myself, I have no idea what you're talking about. I am EXHAUSTED, I'm not really paying attention to what I'm saying because a) I'm REALLY TIRED and b) IT'S GAIA. Sorry to annoy you.

you arnt contradicting yourself :3 and you aren't annoying me. You should get some rest biggrin hope you feel better.

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
JediKitteh
Sammirah

you arnt contradicting yourself :3 and you aren't annoying me. You should get some rest biggrin hope you feel better.

But you said I bugged you when I ignored my own previous writing! MAKE UP YOUR MIND! scream Arrrrrgh! wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff