Fourth (Tom Baker) 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 117 ]
Fifth (Peter Davison) 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 36 ]
Sixth (Colin Baker) 0.052287581699346 5.2% [ 16 ]
Seventh (Sylvester McCoy) 0.068627450980392 6.9% [ 21 ]
Eighth (Paul McGann) 0.15686274509804 15.7% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 306 ]

Shameless Nerd

RoseTyler05
I'm happy for Matt, but Ten carrying the torch in London is a fixed point in time. sad

Which CAN still happen. Matt carried in Cardiff. David can still surprise us in London, if he has the time. You never know! smile
La Lionne
RoseTyler05
I'm happy for Matt, but Ten carrying the torch in London is a fixed point in time. sad

Which CAN still happen. Matt carried in Cardiff. David can still surprise us in London, if he has the time. You never know! smile

I know Matt was in Cardiff. I'm waiting on that last shred of hope I have to see David (in full Fear Her gear) carry the torch in London.

Anxious Shapeshifter

I am pleased that Matt did not trip and burn down Cardiff.

However I too would be even more pleased if Tennant took the torch in London.

... I was wondering if they'd stuffed you guys here since Who became an HT.
Arizona Ranger
      I am pleased that Matt did not trip and burn down Cardiff.

However I too would be even more pleased if Tennant took the torch in London.

... I was wondering if they'd stuffed you guys here since Who became an HT.
Yeah. They did. It's quite awful here. sad

Anxious Shapeshifter

RoseTyler05
Yeah. They did. It's quite awful here. sad
      Aww, boogers. D: I know I haven't been back since y'all saw me last due to the whole... I dunno. I like my regular hangouts to have some tiny tiny semblance of safety from the regular mass of people who go on here because honestly some of them frighten me. ;~; I'm a hermit, this much social interaction burns us.
-Wiggles his nose before smiling softly-

Hello there. How are we all? c:
Sorry for disappearing, been busy with my Summer break.
Have they announced the date for DW yet?

Also, I have some horrible news, my sister... is learning.. to drive, she's driven before... but that was for her permit and now her permit is expiring...

I really, really, really, don't want to think about it.
I don't doubt my sister's skills, it's simply put that I fear her and my mother's safety due to the fact my sister gets anxiety attacks when she's behind the wheels.

So if I disappear for more than two weeks, you'll know why.
If anyone went to Animazement (in NC) and took pictures at the Doctor Who photo shoot, can you PLEASE give me copies? My best friend and I were in the shoot and didn't get any pictures.
Sarai Mulcahy
If anyone went to Animazement (in NC) and took pictures at the Doctor Who photo shoot, can you PLEASE give me copies? My best friend and I were in the shoot and didn't get any pictures.

Have you checked cosplay.com and dA?
Guys! Rose's shoes from Idiot's Lantern are in my possession. I finally found them in my size and managed to win them for a reasonable price.

heart
RoseTyler05
La Lionne
RoseTyler05

I know Matt was in Cardiff. I'm waiting on that last shred of hope I have to see David (in full Fear Her gear) carry the torch in London.

Whatever the case may be, if the world ends in Dec 2012, I'm blaming the Olympic 2012 Torch Committee.
So apparently for like a day IMDB listed the new companions name as Susan Tyler, and where and how she meets The Doctor is supposed to start some big mystery. What do you guys think?

Adorable Lunatic

I'd heard that the new companion's name was going to be Clara?
Never trust fansites, though. Or IMDB.
haha
O well who knows

Romantic Genius

9,275 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
SHHHH~
Please put speculation in white or something. Please. Especially spoilers.
(Or, you could use the nifty new spoiler feature they've just added to forums!! Which looks awesome.)
I'm trying my hardest to avoid them this series around (I'm still using Tumblr though. Which means it's really hard!)
I just wanna wait, and see what the new series will bring us. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces