User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I miss youuuuu

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
On the plus side: Gaia now has bedsheet and (as of this RIG) toe tag items. I have plans. Awful, awful plans.

On the minus side: Sherlock fangirls, y u make bedsheet so expensive? D:

PS: hi, guys! :3
Kinny Fear
RoseTyler05
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

I miss youuuuu

sad

I'm sorry. I miss you, too.

Shameless Nerd

OMG I have not been here in forever! But I totally need to tell you guys about this epicnes!!!
My 2 friends, my little sister & I went to the Doctor Who filming in NY today!
And not only did Matt and Karen totally acknowledge our existence by waving to us, we also started a wave for them! It kinda failed at first BUT, Matt was so amused by it, he asked us to try it again! Before we did he took out his camera (camera phone?) and so did Karen and he said "Wait! On the count of three, okay? One. Two. Three"
AND HE AND KAREN FILMED US DOING IT!!!!
Oh. My. God.
I do believe that was the single, greatest moment of my LIFE. Knowing that I am on Matt Smith's & Karen Gillan's cameras/phones is just...just the most amazing thing in the world!!!
So glad we decided to start a wave!!! mrgreen
What if they put it in a behind the scenes thing? Or the supposed music video Karen & the Babes are making? WHAT IF!?!?

The fact that this happened, totally makes up for the fact we didn't get to actually meet them. Though I did try to get a hug from Karen as they were leaving, she kept getting pulled away by her security. She tried so hard to sign things for people though and was so sweet, even looked back at me before getting in the van. It's kinda funny too, I actually ended up keeping pace with her the whole time and basically jogged with her to the van, as opposed to everybody else who just sort of moshed around her. Pretty cool that i was so close to her, we were like two gingers just jogging along lol
I'm so jealous of everyone who went. sad I'm two hours away in South Jersey with no one around interested in going and joining in with my insanity. At least no one who wasn't working...

Trash Model

16,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
I so wish I lived in NYC so I could have seen them filming. Apparently they were in Central Park this past week.

Party Member

Ceaen
I so wish I lived in NYC so I could have seen them filming. Apparently they were in Central Park this past week.

User Image

I love NY. crying It's one of the few places that truly feels like home (even though I'm from upstate)

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
La Lionne
OMG I have not been here in forever! But I totally need to tell you guys about this epicnes!!!
My 2 friends, my little sister & I went to the Doctor Who filming in NY today!
And not only did Matt and Karen totally acknowledge our existence by waving to us, we also started a wave for them! It kinda failed at first BUT, Matt was so amused by it, he asked us to try it again! Before we did he took out his camera (camera phone?) and so did Karen and he said "Wait! On the count of three, okay? One. Two. Three"
AND HE AND KAREN FILMED US DOING IT!!!!
Oh. My. God.
I do believe that was the single, greatest moment of my LIFE. Knowing that I am on Matt Smith's & Karen Gillan's cameras/phones is just...just the most amazing thing in the world!!!
So glad we decided to start a wave!!! mrgreen
What if they put it in a behind the scenes thing? Or the supposed music video Karen & the Babes are making? WHAT IF!?!?

The fact that this happened, totally makes up for the fact we didn't get to actually meet them. Though I did try to get a hug from Karen as they were leaving, she kept getting pulled away by her security. She tried so hard to sign things for people though and was so sweet, even looked back at me before getting in the van. It's kinda funny too, I actually ended up keeping pace with her the whole time and basically jogged with her to the van, as opposed to everybody else who just sort of moshed around her. Pretty cool that i was so close to her, we were like two gingers just jogging along lol

...I can't remember the last time I was this jealous of someone! That's so awesome!!

Romantic Genius

9,275 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Ahh, that is unbelievably cool! Even cooler than me standing near Murray Gold!
Sometimes I wish I was in the US or the UK.... They hardly ever remember Australia in the grand scheme of things. razz

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
scherzofrog
On the plus side: Gaia now has bedsheet and (as of this RIG) toe tag items. I have plans. Awful, awful plans.

bedsheet... *strokes chin evilly* yay for Sherlock! ^-^ Benedict is gonna be the bad guy in the next Star Trek movie (which I'm sure you know), super excited about that!

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Eulysa Vilae
scherzofrog

bedsheet... *strokes chin evilly* yay for Sherlock! ^-^ Benedict is gonna be the bad guy in the next Star Trek movie (which I'm sure you know), super excited about that!

User Image

):

Not that Sherlock isn't awesome, mind you, but ):

20,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol fair enough. I suppose Sherlock was just the first that came to mind!

also, to be fair, I grew up on the fourth Doctor (sorry!)

Angelic Vampire

12,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
I would have heart ed to go and see them. So close, but yet so far away. xp

Blessed Soldier

14,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I bring a gift...enjoy.
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_U0QDt8wiCs#!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff