Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Humorist

Hey guys! My best friend's birthday is coming up and we are huge fans of Doctor Who. I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for something series-related I could get her as a gift?

It has to be able to be shipped across the country. I was thinking either the Tardis mug or an I-phone phone case, but if anybody could think of something better, it would be much appreciated?
Go to ThinkGeek.com, they have a ton of geeky Doctor Who stuff. I have a sonic screwdriver from the 10th doctor, and my sister has the sonic from the 11th. Seriously, they have everything. Tardis cookie jars, plushies of the Adipose...they're pretty awesome. Only setback is they're a little pricey.

Witty Humorist

Tesarect
Go to ThinkGeek.com, they have a ton of geeky Doctor Who stuff. I have a sonic screwdriver from the 10th doctor, and my sister has the sonic from the 11th. Seriously, they have everything. Tardis cookie jars, plushies of the Adipose...they're pretty awesome. Only setback is they're a little pricey.
Wow, they do ;u; Thanks for suggesting it.
Mal Fortuna
Tesarect
Wow, they do ;u; Thanks for suggesting it.

Anytime biggrin
Also try Etsy! They have a lot of Dr. Who attire, jewelry and bags under 'geekery'

Witty Humorist

Illinois Jane
Also try Etsy! They have a lot of Dr. Who attire, jewelry and bags under 'geekery'
Ah yes, I saw a nice TARDIS scarf there that I personally want XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces