<3 1 100.0% [ 1940 ]
Total Votes:[ 1940 ]

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Lone Thief
I thought this would be funny as hell. Found this on gaia, in this forum actually, in an ad.

I know its an ad for a game that they have but seriously...why is he green!??! WTF?!?

User Image

I just started playing this the other day. I kept my avatar as a human. I'm thinking of making one to be a cat. But I was able to get the timelord robes the other day biggrin

Partying Genius

Earyn
Lone Thief
I thought this would be funny as hell. Found this on gaia, in this forum actually, in an ad.

I know its an ad for a game that they have but seriously...why is he green!??! WTF?!?

User Image

I just started playing this the other day. I kept my avatar as a human. I'm thinking of making one to be a cat. But I was able to get the timelord robes the other day biggrin
Eh maybe i will play it...

The only doctor who game that ive played that was close to this was i think, mazes of time, i think...

It was so inaccurate. because whenever i was Amy and i died, she would regenerate. First time i was like dafaq?!?! xD

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Lone Thief
Earyn
Lone Thief

User Image

The only doctor who game that ive played that was close to this was i think, mazes of time, i think...

It was so inaccurate. because whenever i was Amy and i died, she would regenerate. First time i was like dafaq?!?! xD

Did your appearance change, too?

Partying Genius

Earyn
Lone Thief
Earyn
Lone Thief

User Image

no i dont think so

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Lone Thief
Earyn
Lone Thief
Earyn
Lone Thief

User Image

no i dont think so

What system was that game for? And do you know, were there any Doctor Who games before Matt Smith became the Doctor?

Partying Genius

Earyn
Lone Thief
Earyn
Lone Thief
Earyn
Lone Thief

User Image

no i dont think so

What system was that game for? And do you know, were there any Doctor Who games before Matt Smith became the Doctor?
I was playing on my smart phone

3,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hullo everyone. Im the Doctor.

User Image

3,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wako Smitty no Yuuku
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XD love it

4,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dapper Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*peeks in for Dr. Who fix*
Wako Smitty no Yuuku

hahah this is the best thing I've ever seen

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
Elite Warrior Ari
Jennivieve
Elite Warrior Ari
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE DOCTOR WHO SEASON START UP AGAIN?!
Not until the fall. They're currently filming.

really? they usually come out in the summer.

They're later this year, because the summer Olympics are being held in London.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

25,025 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
Ashleighaleigh
Wako Smitty no Yuuku

hahah this is the best thing I've ever seen
Well, you could do it up even better.....but it couldn't be posted on Gaia.

O.G. Fatcat

16,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
woh every1s like..lets stop postin on this chat thing.. cat_crying ..all the givs were so gud..we needs more.. cat_scream ...

the girl who waited

Dapper Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers