Welcome to Gaia! ::

iBarty
On Gaia I've made a 9th Doctor cosplay, as well as Captain Jack Harkness. Irl I've crossplayed as Captain Jack Harkness. I would be willing to share pictures but...I don't know. Not everyone approves of crossplaying, and on top of that I'm a bit overweight too. However, I did pull the cosplay off really well.. I'm actually going to be him again this year.

I'd love to see your Captain Jack. biggrin

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I'm working on a Tom Baker Doctor outfit. heart
Or I'll at least look like Romana when she wore his outfit that one time blaugh

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If I was ever going to do a DW cosplay, it would be a Weeping Angel.

Interesting Friend

4,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Any doctor who fans here going to A-KON!? biggrin I should be!
heart your avatar is amazing, and he has the personality (or face) of the Doctor too!

Friendly Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
Trigona
If I was ever going to do a DW cosplay, it would be a Weeping Angel.

i think that is a grate
i love the weeping angels

Friendly Gaian

6,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
emotion_facepalm dont blink! eek .........

burning_eyes oh no you blinked twisted
cosmicgirl13
Any doctor who fans here going to A-KON!? biggrin I should be!

That's in Texas. Too far for me right now. sad

I just went to Katsucon. My next cons are Wizard World Philly and Otakon. And, if by some miracle I can get the days off and have enough money, Connecticon.
User Image

Me as Rose from the episode "Dalek." biggrin

Aged Humorist

9,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
RoseTyler05
iBarty
On Gaia I've made a 9th Doctor cosplay, as well as Captain Jack Harkness. Irl I've crossplayed as Captain Jack Harkness. I would be willing to share pictures but...I don't know. Not everyone approves of crossplaying, and on top of that I'm a bit overweight too. However, I did pull the cosplay off really well.. I'm actually going to be him again this year.

Alright...well, here are all the pictures I got. My hair wasn't good though, since I had to wear a wig then. This year however, I won't need the wig.

Jack at Detour 1
Jack at Detour 2
Jack at Detour 3
Jack at Detour 4
Jack at Detour 5
Jack at Detour 6
Jack at Detour 7
Jack at Detour 8
Jack at Detour 9
iBarty
RoseTyler05
iBarty

Alright...well, here are all the pictures I got. My hair wasn't good though, since I had to wear a wig then. This year however, I won't need the wig.

Jack at Detour 1
Jack at Detour 2
Jack at Detour 3
Jack at Detour 4
Jack at Detour 5
Jack at Detour 6
Jack at Detour 7
Jack at Detour 8
Jack at Detour 9

biggrin That's great! You pulled him off very well. Take more pictures this year! I'd love to see them. Doctor Who cosplay is so much fun.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

OkamisDream
theres a guy with a facebook page, heres his link

http://www.facebook.com/matteleven its uncanny!

User Image
omgyes
Doctor who is great! mrgreen

Rainbow Loiterer

iBarty
RoseTyler05
iBarty

Jack at Detour 1
Jack at Detour 2
Jack at Detour 3
Jack at Detour 4
Jack at Detour 5
Jack at Detour 6
Jack at Detour 7
Jack at Detour 8
Jack at Detour 9

Detour in MN? I've been dying to go for years! My went to the last one. Apparently the Doctor was there and she didn't see him. And right after she left her friends found him. x D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff