9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article
I would love to cosplay with someone irl. Unfortunately none of my friends think the idea is as cool as I think it is. :/

I even have a 4th Series Rose outfit together. Just... nowhere to where it and no one to wear it with.

Can I just kidnap you? We can cosplay Rose together. biggrin

That works. ;D
That would be marvelous.

We really need to work on getting to Gallifrey One or Dragon*Con one year. It would be fantastic!

I know! biggrin
One day I'll have the money. One day.
The Definite Article

I know! biggrin

Do you have pictures of cosplay? You should totally post.

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article

I know! biggrin

I should take some. Although I don't have my purple undershirt here on campus with me. D: I could just go buy another one.

My blue jacket isn't leather like Rose's, but it works.
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article

I know! biggrin

I should take some. Although I don't have my purple undershirt here on campus with me. D: I could just go buy another one.

It should work. My series 4 isn't even the right shade of blue. rofl

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article

I know! biggrin

xD. Her jacket is so bloody expensive.
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article

I know! biggrin

xD. Her jacket is so bloody expensive.

Trying to find anything she had is hard. And, buying it is certainly going to put a dent in your bank account. My series 4 is the same jacket but in a lighter blue color. They pop up a lot for fairly cheap. A lot cheaper than the color she wears. If I could get my hands on the correct color... Oh God!

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RoseTyler05

Trying to find anything she had is hard. And, buying it is certainly going to put a dent in your bank account. My series 4 is the same jacket but in a lighter blue color. They pop up a lot for fairly cheap. A lot cheaper than the color she wears. If I could get my hands on the correct color... Oh God!

Yeah, that would be cool. I see the black version on Ebay a lot... Still keeping my eye out for the dark blue.

I feel like I could probably pull off the Boomtown Rose as well... I've got a scarf that works really well, and a jean jacket. Just need the boots, the gloves, the proper shirt, and hair long enough to do braided pig tails, and ta da!
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05

Yeah, that would be cool. I see the black version on Ebay a lot... Still keeping my eye out for the dark blue.

I feel like I could probably pull off the Boomtown Rose as well... I've got a scarf that works really well, and a jean jacket. Just need the boots, the gloves, the proper shirt, and hair long enough to do braided pig tails, and ta da!

Just to let you know, there is a scarf from Forever 21 that just recently went on clearance. It's at $12.99 right now. It's almost a perfect match to the Free People one, and a bit longer and thinner than the Free People rerelease. I just ordered one last night. Also, red fingerless gloves shouldn't be that hard to find. biggrin

9,925 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05

Just to let you know, there is a scarf from Forever 21 that just recently went on clearance. It's at $12.99 right now. It's almost a perfect match to the Free People one, and a bit longer and thinner than the Free People rerelease. I just ordered one last night. Also, red fingerless gloves shouldn't be that hard to find. biggrin

Yeah, I can already think of a nearby place that might have some.
Are you talking about this scarf?
Because that one is super close. Might have to jump on that one.... hmm...
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05
The Definite Article
RoseTyler05

Yeah, I can already think of a nearby place that might have some.
Are you talking about this scarf?
Because that one is super close. Might have to jump on that one.... hmm...

Yes. That is the one. smile

Beloved Codger

11,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
The Definite Article
uhleeshaw
The Definite Article
I would love to cosplay with someone irl. Unfortunately none of my friends think the idea is as cool as I think it is. :/

I even have a 4th Series Rose outfit together. Just... nowhere to where it and no one to wear it with.

Ahh. Same. And I don't really resemble anyone from the series..

I could pull off Rose, I think. But that's about it. Maybe River Song if I tried.

I also have a Tenth coat but it's a tad too big.
Some advice about cosplay: you can pull off anyone. That's what's fun about it. And most people at conventions are really cool and aren't going to be like "oh, your costume sucks because you look nothing like blahblahblah."

The only characters I don't think people can pull off in DW are characters that are not of their skin color. It works for most fandoms, but in DW the companions wear normal everyday clothes so no one would recognize you if you tried someone else (like me, super white girl, dressing up as Martha).
Post all the cosplay! biggrin

User Image

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
RoseTyler05
Okay this 10th Doctor is going to be my inspiration for my genderbent 10th. YESYESYES.
quidditchCapricious
RoseTyler05
Okay this 10th Doctor is going to be my inspiration for my genderbent 10th. YESYESYES.

Which one? The first or second picture I posted? xp

Liberal Wolf

8,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
RoseTyler05
quidditchCapricious
RoseTyler05

Which one? The first or second picture I posted? xp
The first one. razz Sorry I didn't notice the second one. ;A;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas